Tickets - Page 7 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

parsno1

Haven't been to an away game for ages now, I'm on 0 points, if I'm able to buy a ticket next week I need to make sure I can pick up in Tbilisi cause I ain't in Scotland, what's the best thing to do, phone them up????

Cheers

Select the "Collect" option when purchasing your ticket.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been to an away game for ages now, I'm on 0 points, if I'm able to buy a ticket next week I need to make sure I can pick up in Tbilisi cause I ain't in Scotland, what's the best thing to do, phone them up????

Cheers

If you are now registered with SSC at an address outside UK then you will only get the collect option on the purchase page and then you will get an email with pick up collection details & timings in the run up to the match date

Cheers

Phoning them up is always a good option - the girls have always been really helpful the few times I've has cause to call.

Can't guarantee they'll give the answer you want mind you!

Edited by Tartan Eagle

Still waiting on the SSC email about Georgia tickets. Anyone else not received it yet?

Here is the sales schedule, in case you need it. Excuse the formatting. It didn't copy over very well from the PDF file, using my phone.

10am on Thursday 6 August to 11.59 Saturday 8 August Exclusive to SSC members with 6 to 10 points

12 noon Saturday 8 August to 11.59 Sunday 9 August Members with 5 to 10 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Sunday 9 August to 11.59 Monday 10 August Members with 4 to 10 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Monday 10 August to 11.59 Tuesday 11 August Members with 3 to 10 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Tuesday 11 August to 11.59 Wednesday 12 August Members with 2 to 10 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Wednesday 12 August to 11.59 Thursday 13 August Members with 1 to 10 points (subject to availability)

12 noon Thursday 13 August Open to all Members (subject to availability)