Jim Murphy (Again!) - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jim Murphy (Again!)

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of scuffles, thought this was Keiza for a second:

http://youtu.be/rE32ZW2sA7U

The guys to her left and right seem like solid Scottish Labour material..........

What's so shocking about that clip is the female Scottish Labour supporter who appears to be labelling the Von Trapp children as Nazi's. When we all know they were anything but Nazi's, hence the reason the went to all that trouble of escaping Austria to Switzerland.

Now I'm sure Jim Murphy and Kezia Dugdale would point out that Liesl had strong connections with a nazi party member, Rolfe, and that goes some way to show she had sympathies with Hitler's final solution, but at that time Liesl wasn't aware that Rolfe was a firm follower of Hitler, she just wanted a quick play with his frankfurter.

I think that lady needs to get down to blockbuster, or maybe just get online, and watch The Sound of Music in full, before she taints the good name of the Von Trapps anymore.

Disgraceful behaviour.

Oops that was meant to be a quote containing the 'riot' from earlier today (euan2020's clip).

Edited by Swindon Rob

An aerial view of the fracas

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=373190056213478&set=p.373190056213478&type=1&theater

Unfortunately they haven't marked up where the '4 protestors' are (other than the Imperial Masters guy)

I haven't managed to see any clip of any actual violence, pushing (by either side) or crying children, etc.

The news clips I've seen, (only been online so far, I admit) do not yet show anything 'newsworthy' other than Murphy's quote about the ugly face of nationalism.

The news clips I've seen, (only been online so far, I admit) do not yet show anything 'newsworthy' other than Murphy's quote about the ugly face of nationalism.

Doesn't matter....all Murphy needs is the catalyst to bang the 'all SNP supporters are rabid extremists' drum.

Backed up of course by an incredibly compliant media.

This can be dangerous, because it doesn't matter if it's true or not....all that's needed to create the perception that a vote for the SNP is a vote for narrow-minded nationalism, and votes will be lost.

It must be manna from heaven for Murphy when he knows that these lunatics are following him around.

Why, why, why do these madmen persist with this behaviour ?? :blink:

Alas, only Freeview, Mindi. Was watching a thing about a mad, creepy serial killer, but it took me straight back to today's events!

You're missing a classic male/female best friendship, he inadvertently donates sperm. Fast forward 7 years ......

Doesn't matter....all Murphy needs is the catalyst to bang the 'all SNP supporters are rabid extremists' drum.

This can be dangerous, because it doesn't matter if it's true or not....all that's needed to create the perception that a vote for the SNP is a vote for narrow-minded nationalism, and votes will be lost.

It must be manna from heaven for Murphy when he knows that these lunatics are following him around.

Because they are madmen; useful idiots that brighter men like McTernan can exploit.

Clerkin made Iain Gray and his entourage look like fools a couple of years ago and he's dined out on it ever since. McTernan makes people look like fools for a living (occasionally the wrong people, admittedly). On this occasion he used Clerkin to try and turn the tables on his opponents. Time will tell if it actually has any meaningful impact.

Looks more and more like this is a planned and timed wave of attack from Labour.

When James Cook questioned him in St.Enoch Square he couldn't have done any better to cram in his key buzz words of SNP, natonalism and aggression.

Now a matter of hours later we have this launched as the headline story from the Daily Record - ready to hit the papers tomorrow no doubt and attempt to add to the fury:

JK Rowling and comics guru Mark Millar stand firm against vile poison of Cybernat abuse http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/jk-rowling-comics-guru-mark-5636552

Sub story:

Cybernats brand SNP activist Muhammad Shoaib a 'traitor' and 'low life rat' for defecting to Labour

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/cybernats-brand-snp-activist-muhammad-5476373

Edited by AlfieMoon

FFS. Of course its all coordinated and 100% expected. This is the State using every trick in the book- they won't give up easily.

Friday cannot come soon enough, before someone gets hurt.

Sadly I'll probably be deid before the truth of this comes out years down the line.

Is this for real? :blink:

Unfortunately it will be. Did you not see that thread that someone linked to on some Rangers fans site last week?

It's classic divide and rule.

They've got a sizeable percentage of the Rangers and Orange Order elements thinking that the cafflicks are taking over via the SNP.

Then on the flip side you've had Labour historically saying that SNP are not for the Catholic vote and will close schools, etc.

It's mental.

Edited by AlfieMoon

Unfortunately it will be. Did you not see that thread that someone linked to on some Rangers fans site last week?

It's classic divide and rule.

They've got a sizeable percentage of the Rangers and Orange Order elements thinking that the cafflicks are taking over via the SNP.

Then on the flip side you've had Labour historically saying that SNP are not for the Catholic vote and will close schools, etc.

It's mental.

Mental doesn't come close. Think bigoted shite like this will be reported by the MSM with the same zeal as the 'mayhem' and 'chaos' at Spud's wee gathering? Nope, me neither. Edited by redstevie007

Just seen him on TV. At one point smiling (his best news day), then putting on the angry voice to tell the reporter something about ugly nationalism, something about our culture, our flag, not belonging to nationalists...

I see some BBC commentator saying something like 'we shouldn't be seeing these scenes...' (as in, in a democracy) but what actually happened? A demo and a counter-demo...? Part of democracy...? more than Cameron turning up for a haggis breakfast in Scottish Widows? Miliband in a closed-doors Swimming Centre? These guys are trying to be leaders of 'our country' - the UK - yet they hardly set foot in front of the public. At least Murphy does that - but then complains when people talk back.