Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final 2015

Sales seem to have went very well so far. Was told yesterday we have sold just shy of 9,500 tickets when the shop closed yesterday at 2pm out of our 18000 allocation. Our General sale starts tomorrow at 930am. The only teams promoting it at the moment are the 2 teams. Should be more mainstream media advertising in a week or so. For lots of people predicting less than 20000 at the game there all going to be quite a bit out by the sounds of things. Judging by sections sold by Caley they mustve sold roughly the same although they have been on general sale with them for a few days

Foor any Neutrals wanting tickets in the Falkirk end www.falkirkfc.info from 930am tomorrow. North Stand is completely sold out.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sales seem to have went very well so far. Was told yesterday we have sold just shy of 9,500 tickets when the shop closed yesterday at 2pm out of our 18000 allocation. Our General sale starts tomorrow at 930am. The only teams promoting it at the moment are the 2 teams. Should be more mainstream media advertising in a week or so. For lots of people predicting less than 20000 at the game there all going to be quite a bit out by the sounds of things. Judging by sections sold by Caley they mustve sold roughly the same although they have been on general sale with them for a few days

Foor any Neutrals wanting tickets in the Falkirk end www.falkirkfc.info from 930am tomorrow. North Stand is completely sold out.

In fairness mate, it was only bitter fannies predicting that. This tie was always going to attract more than that due to the fact that both sets of fans will genuinely believe they have a real chance of winning.

I was going to go along with a couple of mates who support you boys but I'm away for the weekend. I think you will get quite a lot of that which will boost the crowd. Certainly hope so.

I really don't understand those who think because it's two 'provincial' teams in the final tickets should be buttons.

It's the Nations Cup Final. £30 is a fabulous price for a huge once in a blue moon game.

I really don't understand those who think because it's two 'provincial' teams in the final tickets should be buttons.

It's the Nations Cup Final. £30 is a fabulous price for a huge once in a blue moon game.

I agree and tbf £30 is for the best seats in the house, you can do it cheaper for behind the goals.

My gripe is that fitba in general is far too expensive which I suppose we are proving by saying £30 is fair. That's another debate for another time though.

I agree and tbf £30 is for the best seats in the house, you can do it cheaper for behind the goals.

My gripe is that fitba in general is far too expensive which I suppose we are proving by saying £30 is fair. That's another debate for another time though.

The prices are very reasonable for the game. Similar prices for competitive Internationals with concessions available for OAP's and students in all areas would attract a full house every game.

The prices are very reasonable for the game. Similar prices for competitive Internationals with concessions available for OAP's and students in all areas would attract a full house every game.

i think with internationals circumstances will always play a part. I.e do we still have a chance to qualify? I take your point though. 8 of us were geared up for taking a season ticket this campaign, assuming it would be £150 for the North Stand again. As it turned out none of us bought one due to the ridiculous increase.

Hilariously the SFA chose to compare the pricing structure with dance concerts and English cup games in that condescending email they sent out. I wonder if they will use our own Cup Final when doing the next lot of pricing? You would think eh!

Willie Colum the referee its anyone's cup

If there was a reason to put people off going to or watching the Cup Final, this is it. Shocking referee who has the potential to ruin the occasion.

Most of my family and I are going.North Stand.Got our tickets first day of ST holder sale.

Will be my third final, I hope its third time lucky!

No official sales figures released, but seem we have sold over 16,000 in our end, still a week to go.

COYB!

Hi All,

Just to let you all know that the Pandora Bar on Victoria Road (10 Min Walk For Hampden) is under new management!

We at the Pandora would like to invite you for pre and post match drinks to have a cup final to remember!

If you would like to arrange your bus to and from the Pandora please get in touch.

Kids are welcome until 8pm, great food on offer and the best pint in the Southside of Glasgow!

Goodluck to both teams,

The Pandora Bar

349 Victoria Road

Glasgow

G42 7SA