Unionists - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGlashan is a bloody embarrassment. He'd fit in over here with all his Brigadoon pish.

90 min patriot like most on here but worse.you cant even vote ya rocket :-)) So pray do tell whats Brigadoon about teaching our history to kids etc? You are your ilk seem to be part of the Scottish cringe who are embarrassed about anything remotely Scottish and think your a patriot because your in the TA.

Edited by peever1745

90 min patriot like most on here but worse.you cant even vote ya rocket :-)) So pray do tell whats Brigadoon about teaching our history to kids etc? You are your ilk seem to be part of the Scottish cringe who are embarrassed about anything remotely Scottish and think your a patriot because your in the TA.

:lol: 90 minutes? I've wanted Independence for Scotland my entire life ya walloper. :lol:

I'm not sure what difference me having a vote or not changes the fact that you are an embarrassment.

:lol: 90 minutes? I've wanted Independence for Scotland my entire life ya walloper. :lol:

I'm not sure what difference me having a vote or not changes the fact that you are an embarrassment.

His previous mission was to boost "no" voters numbers. His current mission is to secure as many votes as possible for Labour, Tories, UKIP and the Libs. There's no other explanation. He has been found out.

Do you get that the rabid stuff you come out with is used by the media (who do have the power to make a difference) to characterise all pro-independence folk as 'cybernat bullies', and undermine the cause in general?

This.

Wanting something and actually doing something towards getting it are two totally different things.I have always said I am not SNP and in an independent Scotland I would be Conservative. I thought you would all have learned by now that the more you spit the dummy and insult me the more I will carry on pissing you off :-)) Ok its time to go out and insult some unionists.

Reading some of the stuff from the mentalist fringe within nationalism it becomes easier to see why the referendum, which it really looked like we could win, was lost. I was at a Yes meeting in Edinburgh a few weeks before the vote at which Sturgeon spoke (very impressively) and it was going very well. You could tell that many of the doubtful folk of Stockbridge and Craigleith were impressed. Then, during the Q&A, a mentalists got up and started shouting about centuries of English oppression etc. and you could feel the mood of the room turn. The 'Chair' and those on the panel were trying to shut him up, and you could see their dismay at him spouting his guff, but the damage was done.

Reading some of the stuff from the mentalist fringe within nationalism it becomes easier to see why the referendum, which it really looked like we could win, was lost. I was at a Yes meeting in Edinburgh a few weeks before the vote at which Sturgeon spoke (very impressively) and it was going very well. You could tell that many of the doubtful folk of Stockbridge and Craigleith were impressed. Then, during the Q&A, a mentalists got up and started shouting about centuries of English oppression etc. and you could feel the mood of the room turn. The 'Chair' and those on the panel were trying to shut him up, and you could see their dismay at him spouting his guff, but the damage was done.

We need more Orangemen in public debates defending the union. Hopefully next time.

What a load of shite.You really are delusional if thats what you think.The referendum was lost due to the lies printed in the press and reported on the news.Project fear won the day.

We need more Orangemen in public debates defending the union. Hopefully next time.

Unfortunately the media would ignore any pro union protests.We have heard on social media about yes campaigners being attacked on the street by loyalists but the stories never seem to make mainstream media.