Happy Resurrection Sunday, Everyone! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Resurrection Sunday, Everyone!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Scotty refuses to even consider the possibility that he's wrong (not just with the god stuff) so why not meet dogma with dogma?

I agree, we all have strong beliefs in something and need challenged by those not like minded. My problem is the ridicule, that borders on bullying in my eyes.

I agree, we all have strong beliefs in something and need challenged by those not like minded. My problem is the ridicule, that borders on bullying in my eyes.

I see your point, but I wouldn't worry that he feels bullied. In fact, I'm sure he enjoys being given the opportunity to give more airtime to his beliefs. He's probably the most confident poster on the board and secure in what he thinks. I doubt he loses sleep over me taking the piss.

I see your point, but I wouldn't worry that he feels bullied. In fact, I'm sure he enjoys being given the opportunity to give more airtime to his beliefs. He's probably the most confident poster on the board and secure in what he thinks. I doubt he loses sleep over me taking the piss.

I don't worry he feels bullied. I just don't like to see bullying. I'm sure Scotty can speak up for himself.