Kilmarnock Vs Motherwell Thread And Score Predictions - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilmarnock Vs Motherwell Thread And Score Predictions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Waddell with the worst passback decision ever! (He admitted as much on Off The Ball years later)...

That was a poor decision!

His decision to play on and ignore an injured player for 15 minutes, then stop the game when Tommy Coyne was through on goal was pretty honking too.

Les Mottram still top of my bunny rabbit list.

Semi Final replay April 1994 still makes me angry.

Aye that was a shocker, Rangers fan linesman was more to blame though.

However I've said before if we'd got to the final that year I think we'd have got relegated...

Edited by Toepoke

Ayr bunny rabbit.

Les Mottram still top of my bunny rabbit list.

Semi Final replay April 1994 still makes me angry.

Aye nothing done when hateley took a swing at one of our players (MacPherson I think) and every decision going against us and then at the replay our bus got burgled thankfully the only thing we know they took was someone's coat

Just lucky for United that we'll run out of games before we can get relegated. Next year though....

I'm not being melodramatic, we were third when we sold Dodds to Rangers and we collapsed exactly as we have now. Took five or six years to recover properly!

917 well fans apparently. Wish we could have a crowd like that every time away from home. Goes to show that football that means something will bring out the fans.

So there's your plan: be pish for the first eight months of the season and you're set for traveling support as you scramble away from the trap door.

Aye our experienced defence couldnae hold out, was like a siege for much of the second half.

Well taken winner all the same.

Killie's attacking options are dire right now, Locke's first challenge...

was Boyd not touted for a return earlier this week...

Great result for motherwell today, gather it was a game of 2 halves with killie on top until motherwell equalised against the run of play.

The form of Ross County is unbelievable! Big game at fir park on Tuesday! A motherwell victory would put stmirren 10 points adrift with 18 to play for.

:shocked: