Darya Klishina Omg! - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Darya Klishina Omg!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flattered that you pay attention to my posts, commit them to memory and then later reference them randomly.

It's a memorable thing when someone boasts of their body fat percentage and having 'the physique of an athlete'. Kenny Powers-esque.

It's a memorable thing when someone boasts of their body fat percentage and having 'the physique of an athlete'. Kenny Powers-esque.

9% body-fat isn't boast worthy. Once i'm at 5%, then i'll boast.

I'm flattered that you pay attention to my posts, commit them to memory and then later reference them randomly.

It wasn't a criticism, just an observation.

Nothing wrong with being a narcissistic Adonis and then boasting about on the TAMB if it makes you feel good about yourself. It's good that you ar keeping yourself fit.

Out of interest, how are you measuring that?

Measuring skinfold with calipers. I have an app that you put your height, weight, age, etc in and then the skinfold measurements. It then uses fancy algorithms to give you a result.

It's the most accurate you'll get without paying a fortune for MRI scans.

Measuring skinfold with calipers. I have an app that you put your height, weight, age, etc in and then the skinfold measurements. It then uses fancy algorithms to give you a result.

It's the most accurate you'll get without paying a fortune for MRI scans.

What's the app? I bought accumeasure calipers last week and tried them out with the chart supplied - the chart suggested 11-12%, which I can tell just by looking at myself seems way too low.

What's the app? I bought accumeasure calipers last week and tried them out with the chart supplied - the chart suggested 11-12%, which I can tell just by looking at myself seems way too low.

Well it's a site, not an app.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/body-fat-calculator/

Something a bit readers wives about that picture!

You say that as if it's a bad thing! :wub:

TT