Well Done Saints - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well Done Saints

Well done Saints. Hopefully that gives the rest of the league a bit confidence that they can take points off Celtic too ;)

Some strike by Swanson. An excellent player who probably is too good a footballer and not enough of an athlete to be a big hit down south.

I think Levein said that Swanson was the most skillful player he ever worked with. Maybe not a good barometer of the standard of players that Levein has had but I have always liked Swanson - your description probably accurate given his endless injury problems. Hope he gets a run of games before the end of the season and stays in Scotland (permanently with Saints, Hearts or back at Utd?). He must have made a Scotland squad at some point under Levein for Levein to have qualified his inclusion.............

Well done Saints. Hopefully that gives the rest of the league a bit confidence that they can take points off Celtic too ;)

Some strike by Swanson. An excellent player who probably is too good a footballer and not enough of an athlete to be a big hit down south.

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, Danny Swanson makes Robson look sh@te.

He plays on the left, he plays on the right, Danny Swanson makes Robson look sh@te.

Making Robson look shite isn't much of an achievement these days, to be fair. :lol:

I could outrun Robson, carrying 2 bags o' shopping and with a 16 year old labrador on an elastic lead.

Cove Sheep could outrun him though he could probably outrun Mo Farah these days he's that skinny

He tried to hit me the last time I made the 'you're half the man you used to be' crack. Cove I mean, not Mo Farrah.

Stewart also got pissed at me when I mixed him up with Dave at Tannadeechy.

Not my fault, they're like feckin twins...

Making Robson look shite isn't much of an achievement these days, to be fair. :lol:

I could outrun Robson, carrying 2 bags o' shopping and with a 16 year old labrador on an elastic lead.

Aye to be fair the song is from several years ago! ?

The sweetest part about last nights win is the silence this morning on social media from Perth arseholes who bleat on daily about super Ronny. Guys in their thirties and forties who have been to a handful of Parkhead games in their lives. These are the cretins who destroy Scottish fitba'. Whether it be Perth, Dundee or Aberdeen. The country is full of these cocks.

The sweetest part about last nights win is the silence this morning on social media from Perth arseholes who bleat on daily about super Ronny. Guys in their thirties and forties who have been to a handful of Parkhead games in their lives. These are the cretins who destroy Scottish fitba'. Whether it be Perth, Dundee or Aberdeen. The country is full of these cocks.

couldnt agree more.