Mastermind Tonight (Fri) - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mastermind Tonight (Fri)

Fat wifie, on first, gets questions on Agatha Christie and manages 12 - no passes. (One wrong.)

Scotsman answering Qs on Scottish fitba' team, 1945- present, gets 10 - no passes and gets one wrong.

I thought the array of questions - and answers - were timed, so how come the fat, Yorkshire hound had more questions than 'our' boy?

She won on the GK questions with 27, Euan Paton gets 23.

Am I paranoid?

(I am probably, but when they re-run it - have a look.)

Grrrrr...

(i'm going out now to twat a fat Yorkshire growler.) :yikes3:

Edited by Wibble

There is a good blog on mastermind by a previous winner " called life after mastermind" which goes into detail about a lot of things related to mastermind etc.

One of the issues he raises is about the length of the questions asked. The more long winded the question, the less questions you are going to get asked in such a short space of time.

I have noticed something similar on the show The Chase. The quiz master asked the chaser questions at twice the speed he askes the contestants.

My mates on it on the 4th March. keep an eye out, he will no doubt come across pretty gay and very possibly make an arse of himself. names Andy nd hes a nurse. Wont tell you the final result though.

My mates on it on the 4th March. keep an eye out, he will no doubt come across pretty gay and very possibly make an arse of himself. names Andy nd hes a nurse. Wont tell you the final result though.

Jings, what do you say about people who aren't your mates?? ;-)

Jings, what do you say about people who aren't your mates?? ;-)

He be the first to say what i just did. Hes already said hes probably embarresed himself on it.

Im no gettn chased by anyone ya creeps.