Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 261 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Question for you all....

Say we go down the 3-0 defeat route for the first year and Rangers lost these titles.

How deep do we go to address the issue?

As Rangers would be relegated, would Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic, Hearts etc then be happy to give back the funds obtained by having Rangers visit their ground on those occasions to the fans who attended a 'VOID' fixture.

Do we then ask UEFA to readdress co-efficients?

Would that then impact the Sponsorship levels?

If we couldn't attract as good a player, it's reasonable to assume then we might not have been as attractive as a league for investors?

Question for you all....

Say we go down the 3-0 defeat route for the first year and Rangers lost these titles.

How deep do we go to address the issue?

As Rangers would be relegated, would Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic, Hearts etc then be happy to give back the funds obtained by having Rangers visit their ground on those occasions to the fans who attended a 'VOID' fixture.

Do we then ask UEFA to readdress co-efficients?

Would that then impact the Sponsorship levels?

If we couldn't attract as good a player, it's reasonable to assume then we might not have been as attractive as a league for investors?

So it's all about money in your mind then?

I'd gladly never have another Rangers (or Celtic fan) visit Rugby Park.

That's how it came across to me. I'm trying to picture Wilson, I think he might be the one with dark hair that looks a bit like a ferret with high blood pressure, but not sure. If it is him I've seen him in the stands at Tynecastle a couple of times this season.

Edit. Stopped being lazy and googled him. He's not the guy I was thinking of.

Wilson's quite open about supporting International Rangers.

Paul Lambert just confirmed he's as thick as he sounds saying Rangers were demoted. No they weren't, they were parachuted straight into the Scottish Third Division

He also said the Scottish game is suffering because of this. No it isn't, only Celtic are struggling

The words "arse different the of cheeks same" spring to mind

Pretty much what i thought when listening. Lambert conflating "Scottish Football" with "Celtic and Rangers". These two clubs are struggling, comparatively.

Meanwhile, Aberdeen, ICT, St Johnstone, Ross County, Hearts, etc are having a great time :)

Why does everyone care so much?

If shedta put managed to input some of his passion from this into his team,they would be top of the league.

Ek came out of retirement,cock in hand for this to happen last week.

I just don't understand it at all.

aye very good Dandy. It happens to be the biggest story in scottish football for a generation. The rangers saga has dominated the football media up here for the past 3-4 years, and has overshadowed any good or bad performances by other club teams - mine included. I am sorry if it has passed you by but that probably says more about your insular outlook on life than mine to be honest - and its hardly my fault you cant see past the confines of the dicky donald stand.

I'll continue to take an interest just as i take an interest in its ramifications on the whole of scottish football rather than just my own club and I am sorry for you in a way that you dont. To be honest i dont have a lot to say about utd on here at the moment as I tend not to shout about my club being sh*te too much.

But its your call - if you arent interested dont read the thread or post on it. simple really.

aye very good Dandy. It happens to be the biggest story in scottish football for a generation. The rangers saga has dominated the football media up here for the past 3-4 years, and has overshadowed any good or bad performances by other club teams - mine included. I am sorry if it has passed you by but that probably says more about your insular outlook on life than mine to be honest - and its hardly my fault you cant see past the confines of the dicky donald stand.

I'll continue to take an interest just as i take an interest in its ramifications on the whole of scottish football rather than just my own club and I am sorry for you in a way that you dont. To be honest i dont have a lot to say about utd on here at the moment as I tend not to shout about my club being sh*te too much.

But its your call - if you arent interested dont read the thread or post on it. ###### simple really.

I agree. It is a big story,but to continually drag things up,it's getting boring now.

You don't know what's gonna happen,only what you want to happen.

Your hatred of them is quite a level above of what I've seen for years from any fan.

It's laughable really.

There's plenty positive things that can be discussed on Scottish football,despite what others think,clubs are thriving,getting to semi and finals,crowds are up,exciting games almost every week,but you keep the doom and gloom going.

Don't get me wrong,I am interested in it,but not enough to obsess my life around it.

I agree. It is a big story,but to continually drag things up,it's getting boring now.

Your hatred of them is quite a level above of what I've seen for years from any fan.

It's laughable really.

There's plenty positive things that can be discussed on Scottish football,despite what others think,clubs are thriving,getting to semi and finals,crowds are up,exciting games almost every week,but you keep the doom and gloom going.

Don't get me wrong,I am interested in it,but not enough to obsess my life around it.

You'll be getting banned for not toeing the party line...

Errm, I mentioned co-efficients too...

Who actually gives a shit about Europe except Celtic? Europe is a total stitch up designed to make it impossible for smaller clubs to get anywhere. I could give less of hoot.

It's laughable really.

It hasn't been continually dragged up, it still hasn't actually finished.

It's laughable really.

Bollocks. drag it up? - where have you been the last week? sorry to disappoint you - hatred? thats just plain sh*te. i have an opinion on this stuff and i am allowed to give it without attacks from the likes of you.

I have many friends who are rangers supporters - i dont hate them. I reserve the right to disagree with them though.

theres plenty of posts on here that dont interest me ( eg endless anniversaries of cup wins in gothenburg threads) but I dont go on the thread and say who cares and start slating the posters.

doom and gloom. hardly, its all actually quite interesting stuff if you have the intelligence to try and follow any of it - maybe that rules you out.

Like I said before - if it doesnt interest you then dont read or comment on the threads. i mean it really is simple - even for you. if its boring for you then f*ck off to another thread or even better message board.

judging by how offended you are by the thread - are you sure you support aberdeen?

Would actually be interesting to see what the reaction would be if titles were stripped.

Alex Rae & Eck were only saying last week would would happen if anyone tried.

I mean, if that's what happened when the big screens went down........

Would Celtic fund the SPFL's Legal Challenge on it?

Bollocks. drag it up? - where have you been the last week? sorry to disappoint you - hatred? thats just plain sh*te. i have an opinion on this stuff and i am allowed to give it without attacks from the likes of you.

I have many friends who are rangers supporters - i dont hate them. I reserve the right to disagree with them though.

theres plenty of posts on here that dont interest me ( eg endless anniversaries of cup wins in gothenburg threads) but I dont go on the thread and say who cares and start slating the posters.

doom and gloom. hardly, its all actually quite interesting stuff if you have the intelligence to try and follow any of it - maybe that rules you out.

Like I said before - if it doesnt interest you then dont read or comment on the threads. i mean it really is simple - even for you. if its boring for you then f*ck off to another thread or even better message board.

judging by how offended you are by the thread - are you sure you support aberdeen?

I'm not offended at all.

I was merely stating your desperation to see then fall again.

It's rather amusing.

I can just imagine you at home,keyboard covered in spunk every time something happens,foaming at the mouth,desperate for your dial up to connect so you can spout your opinion again.

Even though you said it yesterday.

And the day before.

And the day before.

And I'm clearly not the only one that sees this,you should really get out more.

And "attacks" :lol:

I'm not offended at all.

I was merely stating your desperation to see then fall again.

It's rather amusing.

I can just imagine you at home,keyboard covered in spunk every time something happens,foaming at the mouth,desperate for your dial up to connect so you can spout your opinion again.

Even though you said it yesterday.

And the day before.

And the day before.

And I'm clearly not the only one that sees this,you should really get out more.

And "attacks" :lol:

yeh thats right, in front of my keyboard at home...some of us have jobs dandy...

most of the posters on the thread come on to contribute to the topic despite many differring opinions, rather than just whinging like you and slating other people. maybe you just dont know enough about it to be of any use.

ill say it again - if you are not interested in the thread - dont come on it. the thread title is hardly ambiguous - as i say easy enough even for you.

Unless you can quote something to back that up you should stop repeating it as it is a nasty and cheap smear. I have read this thread I don’t recall anything like that from Shed.

It you who has pitched up on the thread throwing out a bunch of ad hominems and now you want to play the victim when the guy finally tells you to go off. FFS have you been drinking? You are acting the whank here not him. If this is such a bore why are you on here with all your base spunk chat and personal remarks. Take it to your Aberdeen darts thread which is not in any way masturbatory BTW.

It was less than a week ago the appeal was won and the papers have been full of chat about the ramifications. So how can people be repeating stuff that has only just happened? Total shite… you are just trying to shut down the conversation that clearly gets on your tits for whatever reason.

Unless you can quote something to back that up you should stop repeating it as it is a nasty and cheap smear. I have read this thread I dont recall anything like that from Shed.

It you who has pitched up on the thread throwing out a bunch of ad hominems and now you want to play the victim when the guy finally tells you to go ###### off. FFS have you been drinking? You are acting the whank here not him. If this is such a bore why are you on here with all your base spunk chat and personal remarks. Take it to your Aberdeen darts thread which is not in any way masturbatory BTW.

It was less than a week ago the appeal was won and the papers have been full of chat about the ramifications. So how can people be repeating stuff that has only just happened? Total shite you are just trying to shut down the conversation that clearly gets on your tits for whatever reason.

Oh oh. Here comes the intelligent one again.

Who's playing a victim?

That's bizarre,even for a weirdo like yourself.

When I say repeating things,it's not just in the last week.its since the old thread was locked and this one started, but being capable of using big words to try and insult people,you knew that anyway. :ok:

Edited by dandydunn

Try as the Rangers fans & media would like, they can't put this down to a mad Timmy campaign.

This is a matter that concerns every club & fan.

I never said it was. It was a genuine question. The SPFL is not well off, and I could see it going to court if they tried to strip titles.