Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 244 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

So, who is paying for this on-going farce? Presumably the tax payer is funding HMRC, but who is paying Rangers legal costs, as they are defunct?

The case is also against some of David murrays companies but the liquidators will be paying legal fees. It's in their interest as it increases the return to creditors if successful. Presumably old co and the other companies can appeal and probably will given it has come this far.

They had to win. It was blatant tax evasion.

Now let's get back to the issue of RFC cheating the league for umpteen years and how they should be stripped of titles for financial doping.

Yawn. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Yawn. This makes no sense whatsoever.

the judge made mention of it

Furthermore, so far as the footballers are concerned, at least, it seems to us that if bonuses had not been paid they might well have taken their services elsewhere.

I read that Dave King was going to get 6m quid back from the liquidators from his 20m quid loan to RFC 1899. I expect that will be vastly reduced now this BTC bill is thrown back into the creditors pot. Hope he was not relying on it for anything...

WTF?

Whether this is linked to a GIRUY to Dave King or not, who'd wear that?

I'm sure there'll be some sad Sellick supporters frothing at the mouth whilst buying them but would that really make it a cost effective product?

Weird is the word that springs to mind.

Aye, i was wondering who would wear them... Obviously the spat between Kink and Big Mike is personal... which i would think aint good news for King...

All the arguments about RFC cheating the league and stealing titles using financial doping were all shelved when RFC 'won'. Well now justice has finally been done and they have rightfully lost. So all those previous arguments are back on, big time.

I read that Dave King was going to get 6m quid back from the liquidators from his 20m quid loan to RFC 1899. I expect that will be vastly reduced now this BTC bill is thrown back into the creditors pot. Hope he was not relying on it for anything...

I said a wee while ago i had a suspicion that King was only in this to get his 20 million back that he gave Murray a while ago.

But who the hell knows whats going on....

if we change rangers games to 3-0 to the opposition anyone know how that affects the league from 2001-2010?

Well If Rangers lost all games 3-0 they would have been relegated in 2001.. so the rest is just speculation

The only think that could be done is to make the titles void as they did when the winner of the Tour de France was found to be ' cheating'.

Now before you all jump on me I am not saying they cheated , i am just answering the question posed.