Celtic V Better Together Fc - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Better Together Fc

Wasn't talking about their playing days. Man are there really so many rockets in the TA these days. Mibbe its just this board. I've been on it about 7/8 years but I've never known so much abuse to be flying around as the last year. Some people seem to think they are big men online.......

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't talking about their playing days. Man are there really so many rockets in the TA these days. Mibbe its just this board. I've been on it about 7/8 years but I've never known so much abuse to be flying around as the last year. Some people seem to think they are big men online.......

'Abuse'??

Ffs man lighten up, it was a joke.

What are club supporters supposed to do in between scotland games. Discuss feathers.

slagging each other is part of football. If you can't take it, and some obviously can't, don't dish it out.

The abuse celtic supporters give out is constant and close to the bone but as soon as it comes their way it's like they've wiped hot chilli sauce on their vaginas. They come out with stuff like 'you've crossed the line between banter and bigotry' etc and try to taint you as some sort of anti-celtic, anti-oirish, anti-catholic, spud-hating bigot. Now some of us are but not all but they are quick to try to tar all with the same brush.

slagging each other is part of football. If you can't take it, and some obviously can't, don't dish it out.

The abuse celtic supporters give out is constant and close to the bone but as soon as it comes their way it's like they've wiped hot chilli sauce on their vaginas. They come out with stuff like 'you've crossed the line between banter and bigotry' etc and try to taint you as some sort of anti-celtic, anti-oirish, anti-catholic, spud-hating bigot. Now some of us are but not all but they are quick to try to tar all with the same brush.

But you seem to be tarring all Celtic fans with the same brush !

A big % of my family are Celtic supporters and are down to earth, non-religious spouting people who follow Celtic as it is/was their local team. They couldn't care less for religious and sectarianism arguments and debates.

A big % of my friends are the same as above.

I know a few zoomers who do fall into that category your stating, but only a small %.

All clubs have good and bad fans, us included.

What are club supporters supposed to do in between scotland games. Discuss feathers.

Celtic park is horrific for the abuse they dish out. As soon as you walk in to the stands there's folk shouting at you, giving you the fingers, etc.

Yet, as you say, they act all indignant and offended whenever they get anything back.

45,000 of them yesterday booed a black guy because he reported racist abuse. That pretty much sums up the Parkhead faithful.

Imagine that happening at a football match. I am stunned to hear this

It doesn't bother me. It's just pathetic how the same folk are ever so offended when they get abuse back.

Did you boo Shay Logan yesterday for being racially abused?

It doesn't bother me. It's just pathetic how the same folk are ever so offended when they get abuse back.

Did you boo Shay Logan yesterday for being racially abused?

I'm the last guy who would stick up for Celtic fans but I think most clubs supporters would have done the same as Celtic fans in booing Logan. I'm not saying it's right but football fans are not logical groups of people. I dare say that's what keeps us all interested in the banter!

I'm the last guy who would stick up for Celtic fans but I think most clubs supporters would have done the same as Celtic fans in booing Logan.

Really? I think only a total whank would boo Logan for reporting racist abuse.