Rifkind And Straw Caught With Their Hands In The Till? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rifkind And Straw Caught With Their Hands In The Till?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I know. Don't quite understand why he feels the need to have a pop at you in every post.

I'm not sure you're exactly crying inside about it, mind!

Because people on here have become too polite and mundane.Most of the best posters have got bored and gone to more serious forums.I know people are laughing behind his back.I just don't think its funny anymore

Because he is the worst of colonial Scots a total hypocrite .One minute pretending to be for independence the next saying he will vote for people who uphold the House of Lords.And he has the audacity to pretend he is some sort of left winger.He is halfwit who doesn't understand either political parties or politics yet he blabs on as if he is some sort of social expert.His comments about the SNP are ridiculous.If you ask him to prove something you get nothing.Just a cartoon symbol.Whats the point of debate if you don't have anything to debate with.

I keep giving him the chance to defend his opinions but he is simply unable to provide any evidence for his spurious beliefs.Tommy Sheridan is no longer a man of the left because he was cruel to 5 women who were giving evidence against him in a court battle.He is actually serious.

Sorry he's a Fanny .I 'm getting bored too

Hope that gives you an explanation.

Edited by Wine bibber

Because people on here have become too polite and mundane.Most of the best posters have got bored and gone to more serious forums.I know people are laughing behind his back.I just don't think its funny anymore

Because he is the worst of colonial Scots a total hypocrite .One minute pretending to be for independence the next saying he will vote for people who uphold the House of Lords.And he has the audacity to pretend he is some sort of left winger.He is halfwit who doesn't understand either political parties or politics yet he blabs on as if he is some sort of social expert.His comments about the SNP are ridiculous.If you ask him to prove something you get nothing.Just a cartoon symbol.Whats the point of debate if you don't have anything to debate with.

I keep giving him the chance to defend his opinions but he is simply unable to provide any evidence for his spurious beliefs.Tommy Sheridan is no longer a man of the left because he was cruel to 5 women who were giving evidence against him in a court battle.He is actually serious.

Load of pish :lol:

Were you born with a complete lack of self-awareness or did you have it surgically removed at some point in the past?

Scunnered is one of the good guys.

I thought Straw came out of it a bit better than Rifkind.

Straw came across as a bell end, but at least he acknowledged his day job and responsibilities.

Rifkind came out with some unbelievable lines! Really made him sound like a terrible MP. Are Friday's in Westminster like the last day of school? Do they just let the few that turn up play Ker plunk?

There's an anti-semitic side to this witch-hunt that I find disturbing.

Why is it out of all the people in Westminster that two Jews were targeted for financial 'smears'?

They could easily have gone after Keith Vaz or Chuka Umuna or Dianna Abbott but they went after the easy ones.

Nobody seems concerned that this is really all about undermining the allies of Israel and fuelling the anti Jewey hatred that is beating again at the Islamic heart of Europe today.

There's an anti-semitic side to this witch-hunt that I find disturbing.

Why is it out of all the people in Westminster that two Jews were targeted for financial 'smears'?

Appreciate your post is probably facetious but it did cross my mind last night. However they did apparently go after about a dozen MPs, only those two took them up...

Just checked and apparently Straw is not a real Jew after all.

He certainly has Jewey maternal ancestry, but supposedly to be a real Jew it has to be paternal ancestry and his paternal ancestors were all Anglicans.

It's an easy mistake to make though and I have no doubt that the 'journalists' that spread this muck all want to see the wailing walls turned into a big super mosque where Hamas get to sell all manner of garish Muhammed memorabilia and make profit from the prophet.

Jew-seeking rockets funding the purchase of Jew-seeking rockets.

Appreciate your post is probably facetious but it did cross my mind last night. However they did apparently go after about a dozen MPs, only those two took them up...

It crossed my mind the first I heard it, but being on 3 warnings, I thought it best to keep my trap shut in case the TAMB polis thought I was Flora Göering.

Edited by Flora MaDonald

The KoP looks like one of the Proclaimers, hence why I said it was a bit rich coming from him!

one of them? They're fecking twins!!! (courtesy of Frankie Boyle)

Also that's cool specky khunts can call each other specky khunts.

Edited by phart