English Premier League Without A Scottish Manager - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

English Premier League Without A Scottish Manager

Indeed, I'm much rather qualify for tournaments regularly than fill up the EPL with our managers.

Yes, but it's always reassuring to know there is a pool of decent managers there should be find ourselves looking for a new manager - which I sincerely hope is a position we won't be in for some time.

Yes, but it's always reassuring to know there is a pool of decent managers there should be find ourselves looking for a new manager - which I sincerely hope is a position we won't be in for some time.

You think a manager would leave the EPL for Scotland?

Who gives a feck?

Sums up my feelings too.

The BBC and Sky Sports News are making this out to be some sort of crisis for Scottish football. Is it feck. Not a problem in the slightest.

Since when did having six or seven Scottish managers in the English Premiership ever help our national team ? It didn't.

Never once bought into the whole "aren't ye so proud we have x Scottish managers in the EPL ?" nonsense.

Sums up my feelings too.

The BBC and Sky Sports News are making this out to be some sort of crisis for Scottish football. Is it feck. Not a problem in the slightest.

Since when did having six or seven Scottish managers in the English Premiership ever help our national team ? It didn't.

Never once bought into the whole "aren't ye so proud we have x Scottish managers in the EPL ?" nonsense.

Especially when one of them was Steve Kean. A guy who signs a young striker from Dundee Utd and plays him right-wing.

Wouldn't let Kean manage my running playlist, never mind a fitbaw team.