Friday Night Or Saturday Night Parties? - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Friday Night Or Saturday Night Parties?

Few irish league games on on the Friday night! Hoping to get tickets for Bohs v shamrock rovers.

That's a great idea. What's the craic on tickets, is this normally a full house?

Was at that ground for the "B" international back in 2006.

J

If someone can post where these parties will be, so that I can be assured to avoid these locations, that'd be appreciated :ok: I've heard 500 Miles and the Tartan Special back catalogue enough times already.

Teecee. Looks like you (and big Jim?), Me, Parklife, Charlie Endell, One Willie Miller (banned) Flora (If he's not lost his golf clubs/wallet/mobile/fallen through the front door and been slapped about with a salmon could have our own party on the Friday night). I suggest O'Shaugnessy's.

We (me, teecee-, Big Jim, onewilliemiller (banned) and Joe Jordan's right hand) are in Clonmel on Friday night - arrive Dublin lunchtime Saturday and hopefully catch you then for a black 'un or twenty.

Really can't see a carry oot being a problem - take it you're thinking there may be a 'booze ban' on Dublin-bound trains due to the match being on? Perhaps one of the Irish boys on here could advise?

On the Dublin to Thurles train (same line - Dublin to Cork - as we'll be using) there was a refreshment car. I think it was 5 Euros for a can of draught Guinness.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Teecee. Looks like you (and big Jim?), Me, Parklife, Charlie Endell, One Willie Miller (banned) Flora (If he's not lost his golf clubs/wallet/mobile/fallen through the front door and been slapped about with a salmon could have our own party on the Friday night). I suggest O'Shaugnessy's.

On the assumption I make it in one piece, that's fine with me.

And me plus my 3 mates :ok:

Yip

There will be a `nicht afore` perty on the Friday night and a live gig featuring TC and the TS.

On match day I`ll be at OIL CAN HARRYS pre/post match and Ted and the TS will be playing on Saturday afternoon and [maybe] efter the game.....full details to follow asap

Will it be similar to pre match party at Barrowlands ?

If that's the case please put Tartan Specials first, they were dreadful.

Will it be similar to pre match party at Barrowlands ?

If that's the case please put Tartan Specials first, they were dreadful.

I agree, I think the fact that the tartan specials are playing at all will put quite a few people off attending.

And that is a wee bit of a shame, we will probably go elsewhere, I think it will be a good laugh mixing with the locals too, which is another reason to give it a bodyswerve.

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru