Friday Night Or Saturday Night Parties? - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Friday Night Or Saturday Night Parties?

Have to agree - pre/post match in Poland with Ted was superb but, apart from his slot, the Barrowlands thing was a bit of a let down. Couldn't make out a word the Tartan Specials were singing...

Hope Ted does something on his own in Ireland, otherwise I may give it a miss.

Have to agree with the sentiments above. Been to 3 or 4 and I said after Poland I would be giving these pre/post-match parties a body swerve yet still found myself in the Barras before the Ireland game. NEVER again.

I mean no disrespect to the lads who organise these things, but it's just the same stuff over and over again. Much prefer to get out and about and see a bit of the City and stop in at 3 or 4 different, local watering holes and meet a few new faces.

Anyway for those that do go, I hope you enjoy it, probably don;t want miserable swines like me attending anyway :-))

• 3 weeks later...

Have to agree with the sentiments above. Been to 3 or 4 and I said after Poland I would be giving these pre/post-match parties a body swerve yet still found myself in the Barras before the Ireland game. NEVER again.

I mean no disrespect to the lads who organise these things, but it's just the same stuff over and over again. Much prefer to get out and about and see a bit of the City and stop in at 3 or 4 different, local watering holes and meet a few new faces.

Anyway for those that do go, I hope you enjoy it, probably don;t want miserable swines like me attending anyway :-))

Each to their own, I like to do a bit of both. Meet up with all my friends at the pre-organised party and also sample some local bars.

I thought Ted at the barras was great but the queue at the bar was horrendous so heading up to the ground after his set had finished.