Inverness Reviving Their Highland H*n Reputation - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Inverness Reviving Their Highland H*n Reputation

Which "Highland hun reputation" is this, Cove? If you mean pre merger times i would love to know how many guys you knew who followed Caley who would fit that description.

If it is post merger then i didn't think they had enough of a songbook to even gain a reputation as hun or otherwise.

As for the actual plan for an armed forces day game as Redz says it is just another attempt to try to get some more punters through the turnstiles. I somehow doubt it will be in the same league as certain other clubs "celebrations" in the recent past.

Which "Highland Rangers supporter reputation" is this, Cove? If you mean pre merger times i would love to know how many guys you knew who followed Caley who would fit that description.

I can think of 1, my late father in law (but in his defence, he did move to Govan in 1950)

Hosting an Armed Forces Day game...

So if you have any sort of Armed forces celebration then you are some sort of Rangers supporter?

I hope you're just fishing because if you're serious then you are a right twat.

I worry for the future of the human race if folk like you are allowed to procreate. ?

So if you have any sort of Armed forces celebration then you are some sort of Rangers supporter?

I worry for the future of the human race if folk like you are allowed to procreate. ?

There's not really any need to mix the armed forces days with football.

If you don't support rangers or celtic in Scottish football you are automatically a mini tim or h*n or don't have the bus fare etc etc. It's what makes Scottish football so great...

Maybe Cove is just concerned that someone might step on Aberdeen's toes since they have filled rangers void what with the union flags in their support and coming from 'No' city.

But don't fear we won't intrude on your proud British ways. Not here in InverYess.

Edited by iainmac1

I worry for the future of the human race if folk like you are allowed to procreate.

I think it was fairly obvious he was fishing here, he caught a beauty with you though.

Aberdeenshire has a larger than normal share of unionist bunny rabbits too.

Thankfully I stay in Yes city.

As do I. Every April there is an Apprentice boys of Dingwall oops sorry Apprentice boys of Derry march in Inverness.They initially tried to have this the same weekend as our Culloden commemoration but that was knocked on the head.Needless to say there are nae very many locals that take part ,most are bussed in.

As do I. Every April there is an Apprentice boys of Dingwall oops sorry Apprentice boys of Derry march in Inverness.They initially tried to have this the same weekend as our Culloden commemoration but that was knocked on the head.Needless to say there are nae very many locals that take part ,most are bussed in.

If you check there was about 5 of these marches in Inverness up to about 2011.They may have stopped them now but that does nae change the fact they did have quite a few in the city in the past and still apply every year to do so.

This just isn't true though is it. You've just made it up.

If you check there was about 5 of these marches in Inverness up to about 2011.They may have stopped them now but that does nae change the fact they did have quite a few in the city in the past and still apply every year to do so.

So your admitting your talking pish?

Also the March in 2011 was the first one in twenty years and the last. You should take your advice and check things before talking nonsense.

So your admitting your talking pish?

Also the March in 2011 was the first one in twenty years and the last. You should take your advice and check things before talking nonsense.

Whos speaking pish now?

Anyhoo Inverness voted yes so hunnery partakers we are not.

I can remember this one march making a point of sitting outside in Johnny Foxes with my Scotland flag with independence now on it telling them in no uncertain terms they weren't wanted here. I wasn't the only one. Thankfully they haven't been back.