Tickets - Page 28 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Never even knew that the tickets were on sale, so I wont get one now.

I swear I didnt get an email about them, and didnt think they would be selling them so soon anyway.

Absolute feckin shyte, oh well Ticketmaster it feckin is.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye defo its an expensive game following Scotland but worth it, so many good memories and got to go to places i would never would have went on holiday too, so see bit of the world defo.

Its kind of france or burst for me, as next 2 world cups in Russia and Qatar, can t see myself going too, maybe euros in 2020 depdning on where games are for us.

I could be wrong but I believe 2 of our group matches will be at Hampden if we qualify for 2020?

I swear I didnt get an email about them, and didnt think they would be selling them so soon anyway.

Won't help now, but for some reason my SSC emails always end up in my junk box. That's with a hotmail account

Won't help now, but for some reason my SSC emails always end up in my junk box. That's with a hotmail account

I changed the security on my Outlook/Hotmail account as I was getting too much crap into my main inbox. My SFA emails were then posted into my junk. All you have to do is click on the said SFA email and "trust" it. Then they will all drop into your inbox.

I never got the email about the 10-5 points and so on, but I knew thanks to this and Facebook. Saying that, I don't actually buy mine, the head of the SC does ha, but I'd be annoyed if I had to and hadn't received the email.

Ironically got an email today about NI tickets, a day before the game....

different priorities - when I was studying and working part time, I did similar - 3-4 night trip visiting a new foreign country to support Scotland with my TA mates every few months was worth not going out for every Friday! Certainly wouldn't call that miserable

Agreed. Priorities.

It's usually the away games that you can't remember things due to drink, but before we have even left! Really, old age much be catching up mate.

It's usually the away games that you can't remember things due to drink, but before we have even left! Really, old age much be catching up mate.

My aim may be off on Wednesday...

One wee incident in Serbia, and I never hear the end of it.