Tickets - Page 29 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left hand side of 501 and right hand side of 502 as you look at the seat plan are essentially the same section. The stairs up to the seats are located at the stairwell indicated on the seat plan on ticketmaster.ie.

I picked my seats at the front on the left hand side of 501 as 502 was only available from row T when I booked.

Aviva_Stadium%2C_American_football_pitch

thinking of doing wee trip to dub fly in sun morn come back sun evening for the roi v England game which is 1.00 ko rtn flight 40 quid Ryanair from Edinburgh practise run for the following Saturday anyone got duo ticket for free. ya dinny ask ya dinny get

sell you mines for £20 :ok:

How much are the tickets working out after bank charges/conversion etc?

For 3 duo tickets it worked out at £84 each after conversion and that includes charges. We are hoping to punt the England tickets for on or close to face value. Right next to the official away support, worth the extra outlay (with the hope of getting some back).

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru

No public sale? Em that's not good

Here a copy of the email

Hi David,

I have forwarded your email, however to manage your expectations we have a huge number of season ticket holders as well as around 14,000 fans who bought a 3 match package - games vs Poland, Scotland & England.

Combining these two groups with our base of presale rights holders, this match will definitely be sold out. Tickets will not go on general sale - meaning no room for manoeuvre with extra tickets for the away fans, or the ability for away fans to buy tickets in the home section.

Here a copy of the email

Hi David,

I have forwarded your email, however to manage your expectations we have a huge number of season ticket holders as well as around 14,000 fans who bought a 3 match package - games vs Poland, Scotland & England.

Combining these two groups with our base of presale rights holders, this match will definitely be sold out. Tickets will not go on general sale - meaning no room for manoeuvre with extra tickets for the away fans, or the ability for away fans to buy tickets in the home section.

I wonder if they are just saying that because you're an away fan. There must have been a public sale for the Poland game

So if what they are saying is true, they wouldn't have intended to give Scotland more tickets, even if we had indeed increased their allocation,

we didnt increase the allocation and they knew this last august(?) for the game at end of the year. Our FA could have known this months ago as well (only just announcing last few weeks officially) so not done anything wrong.

Here a copy of the email

Hi David,

I'm sure the fai will do the same as for the poland game. They had 3 Seperate presales open to season ticket holders/vantage club holders etc. After these presales was roughly 7000 tickets left which were then put on general sale. If these tickets had been bought during the presale there would of been none left for general sale

I'd expect very few to be left for general sale this tine around. A large number of irish fans left it late looking for tickets for the poland game and I'd expect these to be on the ball this tine around and get access to the presale via friends who have season tickets etc

As for the lad that is 100% sure there will be a general sale because delaney told his friend there would be 1 I'd say take things delaney says with a pinch of salt. This the same man who told fans in georgia they would be guarenteed tickets for Scotland yet a large number were unsuccessful and sat in the hone end because of it

I'm sure the fai will do the same as for the poland game. They had 3 Seperate presales open to season ticket holders/vantage club holders etc. After these presales was roughly 7000 tickets left which were then put on general sale. If these tickets had been bought during the presale there would of been none left for general sale

I'd expect very few to be left for general sale this tine around. A large number of irish fans left it late looking for tickets for the poland game and I'd expect these to be on the ball this tine around and get access to the presale via friends who have season tickets etc

As for the lad that is 100% sure there will be a general sale because delaney told his friend there would be 1 I'd say take things delaney says with a pinch of salt. This the same man who told fans in georgia they would be guarenteed tickets for Scotland yet a large number were unsuccessful and sat in the hone end because of it

Cheers for the Info mate and I agree about your comment about Delaney from all I've heard about him.