English Fa - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

English Fa

We might criticise the SFA but the English one is a shambles if they have let them destroy the pitch before an important qualifier.

Its on ITV just now and it looks a mess.

I was wondering about this earlier. Had talksport on on the way to work tonight and they were slating the FA for allowing it and moneygrabbing.

We might criticise the SFA but the English one is a shambles if they have let them destroy the pitch before an important qualifier.

Its on ITV just now and it looks a mess.

A t least they didn't book Robbie Williams and had to play away from their national stadium.

The $FA certainly aren't Angels.

:D

A t least they didn't book Robbie Williams and had to play away from their national stadium.

The $FA certainly aren't Angels.

:D

We thought "It's Only Us" who get shafted by the relevant "Bodies" when it comes to chasing some "Supreme" "Candy", turns out our neighbours "South off the Border" are being put out because off "Something Stupid" well according to the "Cokk DJ" Chris Moyles on the "Radio" anyway. It's nothing new though, it's been going for an "Eternity", since long before the "Millenium" anyway. The best off it is there'll be "No Regrets", It's a "Sin(sin, sin)". Maybe they have been "Misunderstood"?? But "You Know Me" always like a moan. "Everything Changes" though and I "Feel" quite "Strong" that things will soon "Come Undone" and we'll get our "Freedom", when we do it'll be "Something Beautiful"

I was listening to a fair bit of Talk Sport today and the amount of navel gazing that goes on within the English football fraternity is unbelievable.

They are sitting on 12 points from their opening 4 games, albeit from a straightforward group. But you would be led to believe that they were in total crisis the way the media report anything from the national camp! Their fanbase, on the whole, seem to be devoid of any passion for the team and by the sounds of things Wembley was like a morgue against Slovenia even though it was pretty much capacity.

Apparently the FA are close to sealing a deal to have an NFL franchise using Wembley as a base. There are now calls for the team to be taken round the country after the current contract to use Wembley is fulfilled.

Seems like the money men are trying their best to kill the passion down there as well. Corporate is king apparently!