Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira . - Page 16 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira .

Robert Mcdermott

Bile? :lol:

You're as much of a fantasist as him, it seems. He claimed he'd received death threats, which has turned out to be a complete lie. When folk point this out he tries to silence them.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to agree with Gala, why is this thread about buses to Faro, which hundreds of TA are perfectly happy with, being hijacked over something that seems to have went on over on Facebook. I'd like to say thanks to Robert for getting this done, christ knows what hundreds of fans would be doing after the game to get back to their hotels, otherwise.

Edited by DundeeDave

If this Harassment continues, I will have no option but to involve the Admins on this site and have you warned or thrown off it. Yous are nothing but Keyboard Gangsters. This is also not the appropriate thread for this conversation.

Hahahahaha!

Don't get it if you ain't happy make your own way to game or organise your own busses!! Guy doing a good thing for aload of us so i'm not bothered he is making a bit of money of it. But to cowardly go at him online is very childish!!!

I don't give a shit about him making money, i'm only interested in the "threats on his life"

Edited by Parklife

I booked seats on bus to game for my husband and son from Algarve Football Tours. They have a bus leaving from the New Dubliner Pub in Albufeira. Bus tickets were €12.50 per person return, I booked mine a while ago, but there might still be some left. Both have Facebook pages or u can go on the website to check.

it is - www.algarvefootballtours.com

Hope this might be of help :)

I booked seats on bus to game for my husband and son from Algarve Football Tours. They have a bus leaving from the New Dubliner Pub in Albufeira. Bus tickets were €12.50 per person return, I booked mine a while ago, but there might still be some left. Both have Facebook pages or u can go on the website to check.

I also booked four seats with them and a workmate has since booked seats with them (about 5 days ago ).worth trying them if you aren't sorted for a bus yet

Booked on this yesterday. Thanks for the tip. Still seats available I believe.