Show us your flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Show us your flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

New flag for the Euros arrived today. Delighted with it! To be hung in the stadiums in Munich, Cologne and Stuttgart 🇩🇪

Me and the laddie - Two Teekos Tartan Army 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Let’s see your flags!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

12 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Take That Tartan Army?

I’ll need to get a lend of that for the Take That concert in Monchengladbach

You’ve already got a flag for that…..🏳️‍🌈

7 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

You’ve already got a flag for that…..🏳️‍🌈

I lost it at the Queers for Palestine march at the weekend. Put it down and forget to lift it when I went away. Bastard eh 

13 hours ago, McTeeko said:

New flag for the Euros arrived today. Delighted with it! To be hung in the stadiums in Munich, Cologne and Stuttgart 🇩🇪

Me and the laddie - Two Teekos Tartan Army 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Let’s see your flags!

FullSizeRender.jpeg

👍 Class

6 hours ago, GroundsKeeper said:

🤣

BALLIESTON BADGERS anychance ?

Haha nope 😂 is that a thing?

Came from Alicante, my mate claimed he saw a badger from our room, we had a full out discussion if Spain had badgers (it does) two days later we were all steaming and ended up launching my other mates shoes out the window into the wasteland where the infamous Spanish badger lived.......the badger now has Sannies 🙈

Very much you had to be there 😂

15 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

These are absolutely brilliant ! Anyone recommend where I can get one made up for us travelling ? 

We got ours done by Scott at Scot Flags, he's on Facebook. Couldn't recommend him enough. 

His prices are:

5x3 £22.50

6x4 £42.50

8x6 £56.20

10x8 £82.50

He says he can do up to 40ft if needed.  

Anyone going over for the 3 matches by car or motorhome is welcome to take this flag and I will get it back when you return . It is a big flag and I am flying over so too big to take  I am in Edinburgh the Gorgie flag and the the lion flag will be going over with me

IMG-20240507-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20240507-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20240507-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20240507-WA0006.jpg

4 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Fucking belter DTS 👍, glad you missed out the 'Salt n Sauce' 🤣

Look closely!

Theres a chippy scam on the go through here. When you ask for sauce they put it in a wee tub and add 50p on in some chippies now. Im not against that though because it helps keep the batter crispy till you get it up the road

Another bit of advice I’d give anyone is you should also never ever buy a fish supper. You should only ever buy a single fish and a single bag of chips to keep both products fresh. When you’ve got two products at different temperatures in a paper bag battling against each other it just creates a soggy batter on fish and dries out the inside of the chips. Add your sauce to the mix then as soon as you pick up a chip you take half the batter of your fish

There’s a lot of subjects I like to have a wise crack about and create a laugh or two with but fish and chips isn’t one them 👍🏻