UEFA Resale Platform - Page 2 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

UEFA Resale Platform

supersub

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LoganRoy said:

Logged in early doors (via a German vpn) and got the code for the queue bang on 10. 

nice one. i got the code thing after a couple mins but am only like 10% bar progress lol

Just now, lyonhibs said:

Filled in captcha code, bar going nowhere. I assume it would be highly unfair to refresh that window?

There's no point, it'll stay as is or send you back.  I'd expect 250k plus will be trying for tickets.  Germany tickets are selling already, plus I don't think there'll be as many as people are hoping for.  

1 minute ago, lyonhibs said:

It said there'll be other windows later in the month, so do we think *all* tickets full stop been made available today or they're holding some back for later windows?

They will have to hold some back for the playoff winners, I think all of "our" tickets or no playoff affected tickets will be offski the day tho. 

Wait, so even if you already have a ticket for the games (I got mines back in December from the SSC sale), can you purchase additional ones? If so, might just join the queue now and hope I can get a ticket for the Germany game for my dad. 

tool bar is shady - was at around 10% then pushed back to 5% but had tool bar since 3 mins past the hour 

hungarians been real busy buying tickets across all matches 

Edited by euan2020

17 minutes ago, lyonhibs said:

It said there'll be other windows later in the month, so do we think *all* tickets full stop been made available today or they're holding some back for later windows?

The original message from UEFA said there would be further opportunities in March to sell unwanted tickets. So possibly more Scotland tickets will be available then, but you would think most sellers would have included them in the first window.

4 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

tool bar is shady - was at around 10% then pushed back to 5% but had tool bar since 3 mins past the hour 

hungarians been real busy buying tickets across all matches 

Yeah, the Hungarian games are the best sold apart from the German ones.

I managed to bag a ticket for the Switzerland game. (€200). Took a while of repeat purchase requests as I was repeatedly told there was no tickets available at that price. I kept persisting and got my ticket 90 secs prior to being kicked off the system.