More Tickets Just On - Page 4 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More Tickets Just On

washboarder

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know which part of th stadium the Irish have been allocated ? Late decision to go so don't want to end up I with a bunch of boggies !!

Anyone know why seats for the Ireland game on the ticket website are coming up as restricted, but the same seats for England aren't? :blink:

Mentioned previously, it looks like they've discounted the ticket prices by making all seats restricted when they actually aren't!

why wont it give me the option to pick scot v eng tickets up at the match when it did earlier? they want me to pay £7.50 extra for special delivery. tried to buy earlier and had option to collect at game but transaction mysteriously did not work!!!

why wont it give me the option to pick scot v eng tickets up at the match when it did earlier? they want me to pay £7.50 extra for special delivery. tried to buy earlier and had option to collect at game but transaction mysteriously did not work!!!

Mind on that the 'delivery method' option is on the first screen, not sure if you can go back once you've purchased.

Any news on the Dublin allocation?

2585 if we get 5% in return.

FAI Chief Executive John Delaney has suggested we'll get more than the minimum 5%. Kinda saying "SFA are bunch of fuds and we don't want to be like them"

Actual quote:

Delaney said that he will be receptive to Scotland’s requests for the Aviva Stadium clash next year in a bid to avoid Tartan Army fans entering the home sections in Dublin.

“I think we'll be more professional in our dealings with them. We'll see what their allocation applications are.

“I don't think there is any point in us reducing their allocation and having more Scots in the Irish section. We'll give them what is fair and deal with it in a neighbourly fashion and not in a manner in how they have dealt with us.”

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/irish/2014/1030/655814-delaney-labels-sfa-statement-a-joke/

Not at all, the responsibility is with the SFA to get the tickets to you no matter how they're delivered.

If they go missing in the post they've a duty to replace them for you :ok:

Nope, SFA put a disclaimer on the purchase if you don't select Special Delivery.

would this be the same j Delaney who earns over 400,000 euro a year and who was involved in meriongate scandle a few years back, wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth, will wait and see what allocation Scotland apply for and how many Scotland actually get

We can have no complaints if they only give us 5% now.

Ireland should have been given 6000 from the start IMO. I was amazed we only gave them the bare minimum. It's looking like they will have at least that in the ground anyway. The excuse from Campbell Ogilvie about sections of tickets is also nonsense. Celtic Park has, in the past, hosted games with 8k away fans and the segregation is always fine. Even if they wanted to release the tickets in batches this could surely have been done?

Simply sell the away tickets from the corner next to the main stand and work their way round and for home end tickets start from the corner of the North stand and work in from there. Or is that too sensible?

As far as I can see any Scotland fan that wants a ticket for this (barring a very small minority) has got one. Why then do we have thousands of away fans in home sections?

We can have no complaints if they only give us 5% now.

Ireland should have been given 6000 from the start IMO. I was amazed we only gave them the bare minimum. It's looking like they will have at least that in the ground anyway. The excuse from Campbell Ogilvie about sections of tickets is also nonsense. Celtic Park has, in the past, hosted games with 8k away fans and the segregation is always fine. Even if they wanted to release the tickets in batches this could surely have been done?

Simply sell the away tickets from the corner next to the main stand and work their way round and for home end tickets start from the corner of the North stand and work in from there. Or is that too sensible?

As far as I can see any Scotland fan that wants a ticket for this (barring a very small minority) has got one. Why then do we have thousands of away fans in home sections?

It would seem that each FA has made a baws up of this in their own different way!

SFA not giving FAI enough tickets and agreeing a reciprocated amount for the return fixture in Dublin.

FAI not having a points system.

It would seem that each FA has made a baws up of this in their own different way!

SFA not giving FAI enough tickets and agreeing a reciprocated amount for the return fixture in Dublin.

FAI not having a points system.

True although I'm really only interested in our own house mate......and it is a complete shambles at the minute.

hopefully if they do sell tickets for the ajoining stand next to the Scotland away fans that they are sold through the sfa and not ticketmaster or fai as many ppl going to this one are trying to gain a point, problem in previous years in Dublin tickets for the ajoining areas have fallen into the hands of Dublin touts , perhaps if the members who don't get a ticket through the sfa and are able to acquire one themselves should be considered for an away point with proof of purchase. I know we are only entitled to 5% allocation it should be for the sfa to acquire as many briefs as possible for as many members as they can. 8 months to sort this no excuses sfa