codes from Uefa received? - Page 24 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

1 hour ago, trout101 said:

So as a step-by-step is this right?:

Click link at 12 and add code, select tickets, add to basket

Then go back to start and add the next code and do the same?

Is that roughly right?

No. Open the link before 12 and have your code typed in. As soon as it hits noon, ‘enter’. Select your category ticket. Add to basket. 
It’ll give the option to go to checkout or ‘add more tickets’. When you have what you want, go to checkout 👍🏼

Edited by McTeeko

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

It just takes me to the page for entering the access code

Glad its not just me

have tried phone and pc. Cant see an orders tab anywhere.

i don’t use Apple

would someone mimd taking a screenshot of the layout of their account just so i can see what it looks like. Just the headers obviously. 

Once you click in through the email to the access code page, if on desktop click your name top right, on mobile click the 3 black lines top left 

27 minutes ago, TartanArab09 said:

Hey all. Can someone let me know what the script is with passport numbers. I’m an 11 pointer hoping to snap a brief up tomorrow. Do I need to have my passport number updated on uefa.com (can’t find where to do this) or is it at the checkout stage??

tia

I had to update mine going through the booking process so have your passport to hand.

4 minutes ago, saintydave said:

Once you click in through the email to the access code page, if on desktop click your name top right, on mobile click the 3 black lines top left 

Brilliant thanks. After clicking on these 3 lines I  need to scroll right down to the bottom and see my account . Cant do that on my  phone it won’t let me scroll that far but I can do it on desktop. 
Is this the only way to access this info? 

11 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Brilliant thanks. After clicking on these 3 lines I  need to scroll right down to the bottom and see my account . Cant do that on my  phone it won’t let me scroll that far but I can do it on desktop. 
Is this the only way to access this info? 

I’m using uefa.com website on my iPad and the uefa app on my iPhone and can’t see anywhere how to view my purchase history/tickets, help, cheers.

I had €30 tickets for Switzerland and Hungary in my basket at 12:01 and it wouldn't let me get to the payment stage for a few tries then emptied my basket 😖

By the time I went back in the FF were gone but I'm more than happy with Cat3 for those games. Really easy to enter the other lads order numbers as well, so hopefully we're all sitting (standing) together.

It'll be interesting to see how many paid for the top bin Munich prices, FF and Cat 3 were gone within the first 5 minutes or so!

Edited by Toepoke

4 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

I’m using uefa.com website on my iPad and the uefa app on my iPhone and can’t see anywhere how to view my purchase history/tickets, help, cheers.

You will not be able to see anything on your phone, at least i cant.

On UEFA.com on your ipad, do you see ‘all sections’ at the top right hand corner , then 3 horizontal lines next to it ? You may have to turn your ipad to landscape view to see this . 
Click on the 3 lines and it brings up a grey section headed ‘competitions’ . Scroll right down past that section and you will see ‘my account and logout’ in a blue box on the right . Click on my account then ‘my tickets ‘ . They should be there. Hope it works. 

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

I had €30 tickets for Switzerland and Hungary in my basket at 12:01 and it wouldn't let me get to the payment stage for a few tries then emptied my basket 😖

By the time I went back in the FF were gone but I'm more than happy with Cat3 for those games. Really easy to enter the other lads order numbers so hopefully we're all sitting (standing) together.

It'll be interesting to see how many paid for the top bin Munich prices, FF and Cat 3 were gone within the first 5 minutes or so!

I don’t have any way of adding my husband’s order number on the view i have. I hope his tickets are easier to find than mine and he can add my number. Finding my  tickets on my account has been much more difficult than actually ordering 2 lots of tickets. 

10 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

You will not be able to see anything on your phone, at least i cant.

On UEFA.com on your ipad, do you see ‘all sections’ at the top right hand corner , then 3 horizontal lines next to it ? You may have to turn your ipad to landscape view to see this . 
Click on the 3 lines and it brings up a grey section headed ‘competitions’ . Scroll right down past that section and you will see ‘my account and logout’ in a blue box on the right . Click on my account then ‘my tickets ‘ . They should be there. Hope it works. 

I see ‘competitions’ but no blue box on right, are you using iPad as well?

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

This is the problem I don’t have any ‘orders’ tab . The only way I can see my tickets is by using this link I found online :

https://euro2024-sales.tickets.uefa.com/account/tickets

I feel i must he doing something wrong but i have tried looking everywhere for it when signing into my account the normal way. 

1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

It takes you to the portal page where you can view tickets only but not in uefa.com

Go through the link on the SSC email for UEFA Portal, then you go to my account (should automatically be signed in). Then go to order history, click on see details of your ticket order and when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it should allow you to seat with. Hope this helps

My account.JPG

Seat With.JPG

17 minutes ago, tooting dave said:

Logged on at work just after 12 right through to payment and then lost internet connection. Only just secured my tickets now.f*?*ing stressful 

Would be interested to know what Cat tickets were left. I would have thought that most 12+ pointers will have ordered by now, so will give a guide to what will be left for tomorrows. I appreciate that a lot of people will not have been able to order at 12, but it would be a good guide.

3 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

Would be interested to know what Cat tickets were left. I would have thought that most 12+ pointers will have ordered by now, so will give a guide to what will be left for tomorrows. I appreciate that a lot of people will not have been able to order at 12, but it would be a good guide.

Problem is once you've bought you can't get back in to see what's available, i always enjoyed watching Hampden sell when tickets go on sale but cant be that nosey b***ard now!

31 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

By the time I went back in the FF were gone but I'm more than happy with Cat3 for those games. Really easy to enter the other lads order numbers as well, so hopefully we're all sitting (standing) together.

i had 50 euros one also wnt to pay then froze and my payemnt was stuck then could buy others. my sons card got blocked after his first payment. we were both thrown out twice and ended up with dfferent tickets for Hungary match. had to get 2 cat 3 for game 1. it was a fiasco. i remeber whe you submitted you wanted two tickets and they just allocated you two in the cheapest Cat available  in order of points. that the way Nimo did it. at least you got seats together and you mostly got the seat price you asked for!

4 minutes ago, themikedoug said:

Problem is once you've bought you can't get back in to see what's available, i always enjoyed watching Hampden sell when tickets go on sale but cant be that nosey b***ard now!

theres an option to cancel a ticket! but i wonder if you could book another category. i wanted to change a fans to a cat 3 for hungary as my son only got Cat 3 but was scared to cancel incase i couldnt get it. 

a bird n the bush!

6 minutes ago, themikedoug said:

I know, that's why I was asking what options Tooting Dave had as he just ordered.

14 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

I see ‘competitions’ but no blue box on right, are you using iPad as well?

No, I was on desktop. Just tried Ipad and like you cant see it. You should see this if you use a pc

IMG_8353.thumb.jpeg.665478a866679dc81c41982068bd572e.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Redbairn said:

Go through the link on the SSC email for UEFA Portal, then you go to my account (should automatically be signed in). Then go to order history, click on see details of your ticket order and when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it should allow you to seat with. Hope this helps

My account.JPG

Seat With.JPG

I can see it now thanks ! This final bit was my fault , I wasn’t going into ‘order history’ I was expecting  to see the seat option in my tickets . 

After all that my husband will probably say’ meh, I am no too bothered about sitting next to you anyway ’. 

Will just need to find out how to view this on a phone as its no too convenient only seeing it on desktop. 
Thanks for everyone’s help. Broath boy hope you get sorted. 

I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets , sfa shambles I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I clicked on access code for Germany kept coming up with error when did get in all fans first gone, I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets for 3 games, sfa shambles 

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

No, I was on desktop. Just tried Ipad and like you cant see it. You should see this if you use a pc

IMG_8353.thumb.jpeg.665478a866679dc81c41982068bd572e.jpeg

I can see it now thanks ! This final bit was my fault , I wasn’t going into ‘order history’ I was expecting  to see the seat option in my tickets . 

After all that my husband will probably say’ meh, I am no too bothered about sitting next to you anyway ’. 

Will just need to find out how to view this on a phone as its no too convenient only seeing it on desktop. 
Thanks for everyone’s help. Broath boy hope you get sorted. 

Not showing on iPad, will try on sons pc, might have to contact Eufa to rectify, cheers for your help.

22 minutes ago, magoo310-0 said:

I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets , sfa shambles I’m on 29 points went to every away game this campaign. I clicked on access code for Germany kept coming up with error when did get in all fans first gone, I also got kicked out at payment and had to start again and got category 3 tickets for 3 games, sfa shambles 

Any problems today are entirely at UEFA's door.

I lost out on a €30 ticket for Germany that was in my basket and a €30 ticket for Hungary which was also in my basket. Had to pay higher as it crashed a few times.

These things happen. Nothing is perfect. Even yesterday - it didn’t bother me - mistakes happen, they apologised and rectified it.

All in all if you’d told me 4 years ago I’d get 3 tickets for euro 2020 and 3 for this I’d be absolutely delighted and I am delighted. 

Some people win some people lose in these things. 

Tomorrow will be hugely entertaining to see how fast those €600 tickets go.

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I have messaged them through the q&a link i will let you know if they manage to provide a solution. 

Have tried on logging in on my sons pc and not there also, I have sent an email to uefa detailing query and await response, will let you know how I get on, cheers.

20 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

I lost out on a €30 ticket for Germany that was in my basket and a €30 ticket for Hungary which was also in my basket. Had to pay higher as it crashed a few times.

These things happen. Nothing is perfect. Even yesterday - it didn’t bother me - mistakes happen, they apologised and rectified it.

All in all if you’d told me 4 years ago I’d get 3 tickets for euro 2020 and 3 for this I’d be absolutely delighted and I am delighted. 

Some people win some people lose in these things. 

Tomorrow will be hugely entertaining to see how fast those €600 tickets go.

Can hardly believe that all the 600 euros tickets will actually sell. If i hadn't got the two cheapest options it would have been fanzone in Munich for me. Suppose 600 euros for some people is acceptable.