codes from Uefa received? - Page 19 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, thesaint said:

Exactly what i was thinking.What are they hoping to see by entering the access code anytime before the sale starts.

People are just wanting to make sure the actual link works. After yesterday its hardly surprising. And a Grim Jim has shown it’s just as well.,

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I could be wrong but from what I remember the last time you don’t get to see your tickets straight away. You need to download the ticket app and they become available at some point later but not the same day.  It was 2 years ago right enough so I may be talking shite. 

Yes that is correct.

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I could be wrong but from what I remember the last time you don’t get to see your tickets straight away. You need to download the ticket app and they become available at some point later but not the same day.  It was 2 years ago right enough so I may be talking shite. 

Aye, I'm fairly sure they don't allocate seats right away, just categories. They need some time to try to organise the seats for those who request to be sat together. You won't see the tickets until much later when they are downloaded to the App.

Just now, TDYER63 said:

People are just wanting to make sure the actual link works. After yesterday its hardly surprising. And a Grim Jim has shown it’s just as well.,

Some people probably hoping UEFA have pressed the button early and they can swoop in a get their mitts on some cheap tickets. 

2 minutes ago, TunnocksTeaCakes said:

Just bought the accessible tickets with the same codes as yesterday but was told that in the email. It gave me the option of buying 2 wheelchair spaces in each game but only bought the 1 

👍 You're in!

2 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

I certainly fired out four separate "submit feedback" messages to UEFA on that blocked page!   😄

Should have waited until after the sale to do that. 😂 600 euro tickets for you, then. 

Rule number one- "Don't annoy the waiter until after you have finished eating."

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

Should have waited until after the sale to do that. 😂 600 euro tickets for you, then. 

Rule number one- "Don't annoy the waiter until after you have finished eating."

I know 😆   I think I even typed "I'm not a f****** robot!"

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

Well a bit of a farce as in how come all fan first tickets gone apart from Hungary game after logging in at bang on noon.

There's thousands trying for them mate.  It's not a farce, I clicked bang on at twelve and went Germany, Hungary and then Switzerland and got 3x fans first.   Email confirmation by 12.01

1 minute ago, LoganRoy said:

There's thousands trying for them mate.  It's not a farce, I clicked bang on at twelve and went Germany, Hungary and then Switzerland and got 3x fans first.   Email confirmation by 12.01

Keep trying, my cat 3 for Munich took a bit of time to load up. 
J