Scottish cup 2023/24 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup 2023/24

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Seems a lovely day at Hampden. Good luck to Brendan and the Boys this afternoon. Laying in bed at home watching it live on Premier Sports.. Got to love today's technology... It's my Birthday weekend so Mrs.Ramy has allowed me to enjoy the match and cooking ma breakfast.. 7am over here....😁

Rice crispies all over the bed 😄

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely miles off it again just like the St Mirren game. Our passing has been fuckin woeful and CCV really not defending well against Miovski. I don’t know why Rodgers persists with Yang on the left, he’s hopeless out there.

I think what this shows is we are not going to saunter through the rest of this season, hopefully Rodgers is tearing a few strips off them at ht!

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Absolutely miles off it again just like the St Mirren game. Our passing has been fuckin woeful and CCV really not defending well against Miovski. I don’t know why Rodgers persists with Yang on the left, he’s hopeless out there.

I think what this shows is we are not going to saunter through the rest of this season, hopefully Rodgers is tearing a few strips off them at ht!

How many passes have we wasted through the middle Slasher.. Frustrating to watch this...

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How many passes have we wasted through the middle Slasher.. Frustrating to watch this...

I said it last week, we are incapable of putting a 90 minute performance in, hopefully a better 2nd half 👍

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just seen it again. May have had  claim. Would have been soft, but the new rules it may have stood. Sevco? Definitely a penalty !!!!

Looks outside the box from the angle behind the goal. If it was inside I think it would have been given.

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

I said it last week, we are incapable of putting a 90 minute performance in, hopefully a better 2nd half 👍

Looks outside the box from the angle behind the goal. If it was inside I think it would have been given.

HH pal..👊

I genuinely don't know what the rules are for handball anymore. I think it would have been harsh given how close Scales(?) was to the ball. However, as poor as MacDonald's defending was, I do think there might have been a bit more analysis of Kyoto's role. Did he have both hands on MacDonald's back? Was it a push? On the other hand MacDonald didn't seem to complain maybe I'm just clutching at straws.