Ticket Sales, PHASE 2: Unsuccesful in Ticket Lottery - Page 2 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales, PHASE 2: Unsuccesful in Ticket Lottery

Craig Fae Hamilton

49 minutes ago, Barry89 said:

If you go through process on portal now you get to this message:
The matches of your favourite team has been pre-selected. Use the All Matches filter below to display all matches.

Edited by GHfaeGTA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Barry89 said:

"Fans of all teams can also already apply for tickets for all matches until 12th December". So just like I said, nothing to do with any national associations.

For someone who admitted they might be wrong you seem determined to prove me right.

Wasn’t picking a fight mate. 😂

Just trying to decipher the info as well. If this is additional tickets above the 10k then that’s great news for everyone and more Tartan Army in the ground. 

I can see both points of view on posted above. Not sure if we will get the benefit of this but stuck in an application for the Scotland games anyway. 

Might just be a load of tickets floating about accross every game still and this is their last chance of shifting them. 

This whole process is bonkers. I put on £140k worth of ticket apllications (with friends and family doing it for me) and got heehaw in 1st ballot.

If you add in my friends who are going together we had over £300k worth in across 20 applications.

Now needing to do it again!

I got tickets in last ballot for Euro 2020 game vs Czech Republic. Then got Croatia game 3 days before via a personal offer from UEFA.

This time they the are squeezing it even more. Suddenly these Prime seats have popped up for £900 for Germany game.

Hospitality has gone from £1300 to £1500 (euros) for Scotlands second game.

They create this frenzy on purose and dress it up with terms like Fans First. They want mayhem so we all dive in and just desperately but expensive tickets.

Correct me if I'm wrong as usually am..  there's 1 Million fans first tickets (group stages assumed?) so 41.6 thousand per country. Split that between 3 games and take off 10 thousand for SSC fans. Leaves about 3.8 thousand per game for this ballot for Scotland fans? I may be way off

2 hours ago, YesTA said:

Correct me if I'm wrong as usually am..  there's 1 Million fans first tickets (group stages assumed?) so 41.6 thousand per country. Split that between 3 games and take off 10 thousand for SSC fans. Leaves about 3.8 thousand per game for this ballot for Scotland fans? I may be way off

Why would they be "for Scotland fans"? I thought anybody could buy them? I might be misunderstanding you though?

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Why would they be "for Scotland fans"? I thought anybody could buy them? I might be misunderstanding you though?

Cause you have to choose a country who you support then it gives you the option to apply for the ballot for that countries games.

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Could Germany, Switzerland and Hungary fans not buy them, if they got in first?

Aye they could but you can only pick 1 country so seems a bit counterintuitive. And then they could be in with the Scotland fans allocated area

Anyway.......here's hoping there's a slightly better chance of getting these tickets now that only 2 nations will be interested in each match. And hopefully a few non-Scottish/Hungarian/Swiss people who got the tickets in November will want to sell up...

1 hour ago, C Mc said:

Anyway.......here's hoping there's a slightly better chance of getting these tickets now that only 2 nations will be interested in each match. And hopefully a few non-Scottish/Hungarian/Swiss people who got the tickets in November will want to sell up...

I think the UEFA resale platform in the Spring will be the best option of getting tickets via UEFA. I doubt there will be many tickets available to Scotland fans in this ballot. 

Edited by GHfaeGTA

• 1 month later...