Points - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

GaryWood34

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I thought that I got two "bonus" points? What was the other one for?

How the loyalty points system works?

• One point is awarded for every home match attended by a member, as long as your ticket was purchased online or by phone, in advance of matchday

• Two points are awarded for every away match attended

• One point will be awarded for renewing members, who renew before 31 January 2023

• One point will be awarded for everyone who has been a member for the previous three campaigns, who renew before 31 January 2023

(Members must have bought the 2016-17, 2018-19 and 2020-22 campaigns)

12 hours ago, kumnio said:

Reward point for long term members who renewed, the new joiners didn't get this point.

3 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

How the loyalty points system works?

• One point is awarded for every home match attended by a member, as long as your ticket was purchased online or by phone, in advance of matchday

• Two points are awarded for every away match attended

• One point will be awarded for renewing members, who renew before 31 January 2023

• One point will be awarded for everyone who has been a member for the previous three campaigns, who renew before 31 January 2023

(Members must have bought the 2016-17, 2018-19 and 2020-22 campaigns)

Cheers. 👍

On 10/28/2023 at 9:02 PM, Orraloon said:

Is it possible to have zero points?

I'm not sure, but don't you get points deducted if you buy a ticket and don't go? Someone who only has the 1 automatic point could buy a ticket for Georgia then not go which (I think) would leave them on 0

46 minutes ago, AndrewFFC said:

I'm not sure, but don't you get points deducted if you buy a ticket and don't go? Someone who only has the 1 automatic point could buy a ticket for Georgia then not go which (I think) would leave them on 0

Not necessarily.  You won't get points but there could be a reason for non attendance.  

This was the perfect opportunity for people to get 2 away point as it didn't sell out.

For everyone who's moaning about away tickets its easier now  than ever to build your points up as get rewarded for home matches now.

I am personally on 30 points but it has taken me 22 years to reach that.

We all started on zero points.

The amount of money I have spent on away games I could be driving a 

image.png.398c35fb1663eb5f1abc1b94de51de83.png

Anybody got an idea how many tickets were sold? Reckon for various reasons it might be around 1000-1200.Can't imagine many more making this particular trip. Been an expensive period and i'm sure a lot of supporters will be trying to save the cash for Germany now that we have qualified. 

19 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Anybody got an idea how many tickets were sold? Reckon for various reasons it might be around 1000-1200.Can't imagine many more making this particular trip. Been an expensive period and i'm sure a lot of supporters will be trying to save the cash for Germany now that we have qualified. 

Seen around 1500 mentioned yesterday 

Edited by PSJ84

1 hour ago, N4Footsoldier said:

As far as I've heard the tickets are yet to sell out. I was surprised we got an allocation of 2600, seems very generous. Although to be fair the home end will be nowhere near sold out given its a dead rubber for them and it's a 54,000 seater

UEFA states we get 5 percent.

5 percent of 54,000  is 2,700 tickets. take 100 off for players / corporate. ties in

Edited by GroundsKeeper

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

UEFA states we get 5 percent.

5 percent of 54,000  is 2,700 tickets. take 100 off for players / corporate. ties in

Right enough. So the 2600 allocation doesn't really give any indication that we might sell it out. I would imagine this to be one of the rare occasions these days where an away game goes to 0 points

On 10/29/2023 at 10:37 PM, AndrewFFC said:

Re home games, if you buy you get the point whether you attend or not.

Away if you buy you get 2 points, whether you attend or not. Unless you are nominated for pick up.

Currently SSC doing 100 percent pick ups.

Edited by GroundsKeeper

8 hours ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Re home games, if you buy you get the point whether you attend or not.

Away if you buy you get 2 points, whether you attend or not. Unless you are nominated for pick up.

Currently SSC doing 100 percent pick ups.

How do you end up on 0 then?