Any Questions For Your Trip To Dublin? - Page 32 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any Questions For Your Trip To Dublin?

Does anyone know why I'm not allowed to put up a new topic on this forum? I've not really been active and wondered whether you need to have so many posts before being able to start a topic.

Any advice?

Ta

What's your topic?

If I approve I may even start it on your behalf.

Mod 12.5

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your topic?

If I approve I may even start it on your behalf.

Mod 12.5

Oh thank you...My identical twin brother and I are doing a wee Proclaimers Tribute gig after the game in Dublin. 'The Disclaimers'. Doing it as part of a wee set in a pub called Rody Bolands in Rathmines. 8.30pm. A bit of Proclaimers stuff, some piping and lots of folksy stuff. Should be a good laugh. The website of the boozer is here...http://www.rodybolands.com/ If you can start a thread, I'd appreciate it very much. It'll be a rerr laugh

@tartan granite O donaughues is a decent pub

Oh, jeez. Flashback!

My brother and I hijacking the band and singing Scottish songs all night when we were there for a match.

2-0 Scotland. Think Barry Ferguson scored. Couldnae be sure.

That was back in the day when a good trip meant you couldnae remember things.

Oh, jeez. Flashback!

My brother and I hijacking the band and singing Scottish songs all night when we were there for a match.

2-0 Scotland. Think Barry Ferguson scored. Couldnae be sure.

That was back in the day when a good trip meant you couldnae remember things.

Was 2-1 Scotland and yes Ferguson, and Don Hutchison, scored.

Just checked my EE contract - free minutes and texts apply anywhere in the EU (data is a different matter but I can live without that - will just use free wifi in pubs and hotels).

How do you find out ? I'm on an EE contract. Was just going to put my PAYG sim in like I normally do & turn off the mobile data.

How do you find out ? I'm on an EE contract. Was just going to put my PAYG sim in like I normally do & turn off the mobile data.

Just sign into your account and go to 'My Plan' -

33E478C4-00AF-474E-812C-6323C8A5E604_zps

EE wouldn't charge for data while roaming unless you buy it as an 'add on' - when you access Safari it brings up a screen giving the option to purchase a booster.

Just sign into your account and go to 'My Plan' -

EE wouldn't charge for data while roaming unless you buy it as an 'add on' - when you access Safari it brings up a screen giving the option to purchase a booster.

Ok how do I find my password & if I am still on my old Orange contract or on EE.....feck it PAYG..... :-))

We went before at the carling cup and it looked like it was going to be a good night until one of our group got papped out for being too drunk.

More likely to get thrown out for being too sober.

It's a right cattle market.

Would recommend.

Me and two of my mates fancy hitting a local dancing. Hopefully meet a few of the local lady's. We're the best place to go on a Friday in the city centre and please no bam ups

Not sure what "bam up" means

but suggestions are:

Flannerys , Copper Face Jacks , The Dean , McSoreleys , The Mercantile , D2 , The Black Door , 37 Dawson Street (thats the address on Name of Bar)

All depends on what age group your looking for?

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising