Spain Tickets delivered to Pat today - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spain Tickets delivered to Pat today

GroundsKeeper

59 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

I understand that the SSC will submit the majority of the Spain tickets to the royal mail today.

Should start hitting the letter boxes Tuesday / Wednesday ish.

(Unless randomly selected for pick up or have requested it)

Good stuff. Thanks for that. 👍

9 hours ago, GroundsKeeper said:

I understand that the SSC will submit the majority of the Spain tickets to the royal mail today.

Should start hitting the letter boxes Tuesday / Wednesday ish.

(Unless randomly selected for pick up or have requested it)

Cheers. I was just about to post up a question about when SSC tickets would be posted.

Nothing yet.Did email them a few days ago asking when they would be posting them.No reply which to be fair to them is unusual as they have answered all other emails to them.Guess they might be a tad busy with Spain and France coming so close together.Expect the Spain tickets will arrive in the next day or so and the info on where to pick up the France tickets will appear shortly as well.

1 hour ago, p gala ta said:

Postman been and gone, no sign of Spain tickets .

Anyone got theirs ?

Nothing. Cutting it a bit fine. You would have thought they would have sent an email regarding when the tickets are to be posted. Also the pick up point in Lille. All gone very quiet. 

I got a reply from them just now saying the tickets are getting posted out this afternoon.  That is cutting it too fine for me so I have requested that I pick mine up in Seville as I'm flying out on Friday, which they've agreed.  There was no option of picking it up from Hampden.

5 hours ago, Potted Heid said:

I got a reply from them just now saying the tickets are getting posted out this afternoon.  That is cutting it too fine for me so I have requested that I pick mine up in Seville as I'm flying out on Friday, which they've agreed.  There was no option of picking it up from Hampden.

I leave on Tuesday evening so should be fine as should arrive maybe Friday or Saturday.