Radio coverage abroad - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Radio coverage abroad

stirlish

The way to get around not being able to listen to live coverage from the UK abroad is the same to having an online bet

Simply get a VPN - the best ones are around £10 per month - Strong VPN, Express VPN for example 

You will be able to download the app to your PC desktop and also your mobile phone

You turn in on before opening your browser and select the country that you want your VPN to appear as being registered to - so if you want to listen to Radio Scotland Commentary or put a fiver on with Ladbrokes you select one in the UK

Then open your browser and each site that checks your location will think you are in the UK

When i go to Benidorm for the Cheltenham Festival i activate my Strong VPN for a month then deactivate it

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

The way to get around not being able to listen to live coverage from the UK abroad is the same to having an online bet

Simply get a VPN - the best ones are around £10 per month - Strong VPN, Express VPN for example 

You will be able to download the app to your PC desktop and also your mobile phone

You turn in on before opening your browser and select the country that you want your VPN to appear as being registered to - so if you want to listen to Radio Scotland Commentary or put a fiver on with Ladbrokes you select one in the UK

Then open your browser and each site that checks your location will think you are in the UK

When i go to Benidorm for the Cheltenham Festival i activate my Strong VPN for a month then deactivate it

I always thought Cheltenham was in Gloucestershire. You learn something new every day. 

Apologies for hijacking the thread.

Currently doing a wee tour around Germany.

Arrive in Munich late Friday afternoon, anyone know any pubs that’ll show the Cyprus game?

Obviously the usual venues would normally be Irish bars, but with it being on Viaplay and not Sky I’m not convinced it’ll be so easy to find.

Any help much appreciated.

9 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Apologies for hijacking the thread.

Currently doing a wee tour around Germany.

Arrive in Munich late Friday afternoon, anyone know any pubs that’ll show the Cyprus game?

Obviously the usual venues would normally be Irish bars, but with it being on Viaplay and not Sky I’m not convinced it’ll be so easy to find.

Any help much appreciated.

It‘s on DAZN in Germany.

All the bars / sports bars have DAZN since they have the rights for the Bundesliga Friday & Sunday games.  

This site will give a list. Your browser should be able to translate if not a German speaker. https://www.fussballgucken.info/locations

Edited by SteveMcD