Annoying TV Presenters - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Annoying TV Presenters

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, stirlish said:

Carole Malone and Kelvin McKenzie, moreso as panelists. 

I need to wash my mouth out now.

A complete turn-off of a panelist, and I'm being reasonably temperate in that comment.

Michelle Dewberry is another one whose presence on a screen invites objects to be launched in its general direction.

On 7/17/2023 at 7:09 PM, stirlish said:

Carole Malone and Kelvin McKenzie, moreso as panelists. 

I need to wash my mouth out now.

On 7/17/2023 at 9:32 PM, Barney Rubble said:

A complete turn-off of a panelist, and I'm being reasonably temperate in that comment.

Michelle Dewberry is another one whose presence on a screen invites objects to be launched in its general direction.

Your working class right wing types do seem to go out of their way to be utterly repulsive. 

A couple of folk mentioned Dan Wooton and I read this recently. Not wanting to drag the thread towards the Huw Edwards saga , this is more to do with the different way presenters  are treated depending on their political leanings . It also mentions that hideous Neil Oliver,  which in itself is worth posting the link . 

https://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/views/columns/62239/when-it-comes-to-sex-scandals-not-all-are-treated-equally-huw-edwards-dan-wootton-gbnews

Oh and Davina McCall 🤬

Dan Wootton is an awful person. He's such a bitch. Obsessed with Harry and Meghan for some reason. Accuses them of seeking attention, but I've never seen him go 20 minutes without bitching about them

Most of his guests are nearly as cruel as him. Carole Malone and Kelvin Mackenzie are regulars.

Edited by Rich NATA

14 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Dan Wootton is an awful person. He's such a bitch. Obsessed with Harry and Meghan for some reason. Accuses them of seeking attention, but I've never seen him go 20 minutes without bitching about them

Most of his guests are nearly as cruel as him. Carole Malone and Kelvin Mackenzie are regulars.

All the right wing media seem to hate Harry and Meghan. All it tells me is they must be doing something right.