Under 21s - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Under 21s

daviebee

I think the last time we had a decent u21 team was the beginning of Bonhof's time in charge. Also what exactly are we looking for it to do, develop a winning mentality amongst a group of players, experience of tournament football, get them used to playing the same style as the senior squad or just develop a few individuals? Whatever the answer Gemmill hasn't been doing it.

Edited by Hertsscot

There is just no continuity at all. I'd like to know the team that got pumped 3-0 but I bet I have only heard of a few of them. Ideally we could field this team:

Slicker; Devine, King, Morrison and Doig; Barron, Hackney and Lowry; Doak, Mebude and Fiorini. Now don't tell me that that lot is inferior to anything the Welsh can come up with. If so, then something is seriously wrong. Clarke should be having a say in what goes on as the U21s are his feeder club essentially so if they are being badly coached then there is an obvious knock-on effect.