150 anniversary shirt : boot in balls to anyone who bought the 2022-top. - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

150 anniversary shirt : boot in balls to anyone who bought the 2022-top.

Haggis_trap

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, TartanJim45 said:

Not a thing either! Probably take the money first then notify me.....

Just received an email saying they have taken a payment. It's from the bank. Nothing yet from Jd Sports although would imagine that will follow shortly. 

8 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Just received an email saying they have taken a payment. It's from the bank. Nothing yet from Jd Sports although would imagine that will follow shortly. 

Still got the payment sitting as ‘pending’ since going thru process the other day.  🙄

41 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

The JD payment that was sitting pending on my bank acct does now seem to have completed. 

would be nice of them to let us know at some point 🙄

Just received an email from JD sports saying that my shirt will be posted shortly. The message was in the trash by the way. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 1:20 PM, kwhitelaw said:

I was in JD Sports today picking up an away shirt for holiday and had a look at the 150th shirt.  Got to say there is next to no difference in the quality from the genuine one to the one I got here a few weeks ago for £14:

https://www.soccer03.com/h-product-detail.html?goods_id=611159

Have taken your recommendation and ordered one

I was in JD Sports today picking up an away shirt for holiday and had a look at the 150th shirt.  Got to say there is next to no difference in the quality from the genuine one to the one I got here a few weeks ago for £14:

I got one from here also and tried on a real one in JD. I thought the collar and bit at end of sleeves were slightly better quality and also the strip slightly thicker and better fit. I'm talking minimal difference and I'm still not spending £90 when iv got genuine fake :)

2 hours ago, YesTA said:

I got one from here also and tried on a real one in JD. I thought the collar and bit at end of sleeves were slightly better quality and also the strip slightly thicker and better fit. I'm talking minimal difference and I'm still not spending £90 when iv got genuine fake :)

I agree about the fit, I went with my usual medium size from there but would've probably been better off with a small. Might still actually do that lol.

I stopped short of trying on the genuine one in JD as I'm certain I'd have noticed differences and done something stupid like buying it 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the recommendation. Just ordered one. How long did it take to arrive? 

16 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Cheers for the recommendation. Just ordered one. How long did it take to arrive? 

Got mine on Wednesday - so about 2 weeks