Indyref 2 (2) - Page 127 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

Just remind me, was Angus MacNeil forced to resign from the party when he was fondling teenagers while his wife was pregnant or when he was arrested, charged and convicted of dangerous driving?

Hypocritical chunt.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, aaid said:

Just remind me, was Angus MacNeil forced to resign from the party when he was fondling teenagers while his wife was pregnant or when he was arrested, charged and convicted of dangerous driving?

Hypocritical chunt.

I believe that was pointed out to him numerous times after he tweeted his opinion

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

I believe that was pointed out to him numerous times after he tweeted his opinion

I think that Regan was also calling for Nicola Sturgeon to be suspended because her husband had been arrested.  

Kirsty Blackman's latest does nothing to ward off the accusations of a complete fucking zoomer and despite talking absolute shite that had Joanna Cherry holding her head in her hands she isn't the one in the wrong

24 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Kirsty Blackman's latest does nothing to ward off the accusations of a complete fucking zoomer and despite talking absolute shite that had Joanna Cherry holding her head in her hands she isn't the one in the wrong

In all seriousness it is actually quite concerning how far down the rabbit hole people like Blackman are ..not to mention she was reading that shite from notes

It's as if everyone else is thick when she says- "Not one person was able to express what biological sex is "

11 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

In all seriousness it is actually quite concerning how far down the rabbit hole people like Blackman are ..not to mention she was reading that shite from notes

It's as if everyone else is thick when she says- "Not one person was able to express what biological sex is "

That 2 minute clip of her speaking is toe curling 

34 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

A small minority 

That debate came about because of two public petitions.  One which stated that the UKG should define sex for the purposes of the equality act as biological and another which stated the opposite, that the definition of sex should be as it currently is.

The first one attracted just over 100,000 signatures, the second one slightly more at just over 130,000.

So a sizeable number of people - on both sides of the debate - took the time to sign petitions. 

But you think it’s a small minority.

8 minutes ago, aaid said:

That debate came about because of two public petitions.  One which stated that the UKG should define sex for the purposes of the equality act as biological and another which stated the opposite, that the definition of sex should be as it currently is.

The first one attracted just over 100,000 signatures, the second one slightly more at just over 130,000.

So a sizeable number of people - on both sides of the debate - took the time to sign petitions. 

How they conduct the debate only serves a small minority. They all behave like fringe activists. 

3 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

That 2 minute clip of her speaking is toe curling 

The messages I have received overnight and this morning have been glorious, thank you. I’m sure you all are, but please reach out and support your trans and non gender conforming friends. They are on the front line of this.

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Of course sex is biological - I don't know what the other definition is but I'd bet it's some gibberish made up ignoring scientific reality, and probably in line with the wishes of the likes of Kirsty Blackman and her pals who believe people can actually change sex.

23 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Of course sex is biological - I don't know what the other definition is but I'd bet it's some gibberish made up ignoring scientific reality, and probably in line with the wishes of the likes of Kirsty Blackman and her pals who believe people can actually change sex.

If it is so obvious, then why is there such a raging debate about it?

I don’t know how you satisfy either side at the moment, the politicians, at least in the UK don’t seem mature or competent enough to work together and find a reasonable outcome. To what extent they are speaking and involving experts isn’t obviously clear. 

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

Here's the two sides of the great Joanna

Mouths "what rubbish" at a constituent contemplating suicide.

Wow - how insidious 

It is fucking obvious why that shite got the reaction it did

16 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I wonder if she actually, genuinely believes what she is saying is true or if she is just saying what she thinks people want to hear.

Either way it's a shame, because she was a decent MP when she was first elected.

7 minutes ago, scotlad said:

I wonder if she actually, genuinely believes what she is saying is true or if she is just saying what she thinks people want to hear.

Either way it's a shame, because she was a decent MP when she was first elected.

Having to use a story, whether genuine or not, to try and reinforce her pish is awful