Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

25 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Are you serious? You obviously haven't seen Jack's performances for Rangers in Europe when he sits in front of the defence and intercepts.

It was a dig at Malcolm who jokingly suggested that McLean should start our next game after I mentioned his goal and assist in a recent cup game, I have a sneaky feeling that Malcolm might  be a Rangers fan hence the joking comment involving Jack.

I know what Jack does and it is something we miss but to be honest I would prefer two players to share that role who could offer more in other areas.

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Heres highlights, I couldn't find it on flash score. Don't think it's a mls game. 

It was in the Canadian championship. Cup competitions are odd for MLS as there's a cup for the US teams & then the Canadian MLS teams play against teams from the Canadian league

24 minutes ago, csinclair said:

It was in the Canadian championship. Cup competitions are odd for MLS as there's a cup for the US teams & then the Canadian MLS teams play against teams from the Canadian league

Either way its some start he's had over there. If he keeps this up then vancouver might get a big offer for him next summer. 

42 minutes ago, todd said:

I believe it should but does winning a penalty count as an assist? 🤔

Only actually saw his goals but saw it reported that he got an assist, didn't realise it was him winning a penalty. Either way, he's had a great start over there

Lewis Morgan starts again at RWB where he's been playing for Miami of late.

He started the season on the right wing in a 433 but after a lot of bad results and performances, the change to 3 at the back has seen an up turn in form for them

Edited by csinclair

2 hours ago, ProudScot said:

McCrorie in goals for Rangers for the old firm. 

Patterson is a close contact and ruled out due to covid.

Ralston, Welsh, McGregor, Turnbull & Christie start for Celtic. 

Out of those players the one you would least want to see in a Scotland strip was Turnbull.

Hope he isn't just a flat track pony.

Ralston looked totally unfazed 

Edited by ceudmilefailte

2 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Out of those players the one you would least want to see in a Scotland strip was Turnbull.

Hope he isn't just a flat track pony.

Ralston looked totally unfazed 

Agree, Turnbull was hellish.

Ralston should be in the squad now definitely. 

15 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Kyle Joseph has been sent out on loan to Cheltenham in league 1 and scored a cracking long range strike in his first game on Saturday. 

Might be a step down but he should get games every week and hopefully move up to championship football next season with Swansea. 

So now that's Joseph, Pressley, Mebude & Stewart all to watch out for up front in that division

Edited by csinclair