Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 45 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

Helen, I'm sure you would love it if you had a referendum in NI and a load of Scots came over and told you which way to vote.

The main thing is that in 2 weeks time 2 groups of fans who are always well behaved (albeit maybe drink a little too much) will have a party together and cheer on our countries .

Neither set of fans have a problem with bigotry or sectarianism.

I totally agree with you. It was Irishmen who came on this board and belittled the Irish in the north, the Celtic support etc. etc. The voting comments where to the regular few who always attack me on here - others have made much stronger comments about no voters, but they weren't attacked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you live in the real world Helen and frankly you are embarrasing yourself with your mock offendedness.

Irish lassies, just like Scottish lassies like to have a good time at the weekend. In my experience some of them respect themselves.....some of them don't :whistling:

Honestly harping on about sexism because someone made a comment about a group of guys trying to get their end away whilst on a football trip? Believe me when I tell you this, there are PLENTY of Irish lassies that will be up for that. And also plenty that will tell them to do one. Seriously though what's the problem?

Out of interest do you support Celtic?

Of course I am a Celtic supporter - you can see that even from the people who attack me!! I made the comment about sexism etc. because I thought the person who made it had also belittled the Irish in the north etc. I know what goes on when fans go abroad. I doubt if there is as much action as is talked about - most men will have had too much drink to "perform"

Whether there is or isn't you are getting offended on behalf of something you don't know anything about. It was a throw away comment on a football forum where the majority of posters are guys. Are you honestly telling me that you are that naive at 60 years of age? I would bet you were probably just looking for something to fall out with that poster about no?

p.s The Celtic fan thing was a joke.....you lot love to be offended about something eh. :-)):ok:

Edited by Angus_Young

All over one cheeky comment to a poster about getting his "leg over" while he is here, i will answer my own question I put to you seeing as you didn't answer me, you clearly have nothing better to do, as for all the other tripe you post in here, do us all a favour you're pissing the scots off on their forum, I am merely replying to allegations you are making about me just to be clear I never wanted to engage with you after Bari and I am disappointed I let myself get sucked in by your nonsense.

Anyway I'm off out to try and get the leg over, God loves a trier and all that....

Edited by Irishandproud

All over one cheeky comment to a poster about getting his "leg over" while he is here, i will answer my own question I put to you seeing as you didn't answer me, you clearly have nothing better to do, as for all the other tripe you post in here, do us all a favour you're pissing the scots off on their forum, I am merely replying to allegations you are making about me just to be clear I never wanted to engage with you after Bari and I am disappointed I let myself get sucked in by your nonsense.

Anyway I'm off out to try and get the leg over, God loves a trier and all that....

Go on my son - give them one from me!!

I'm still laughing at some of you thinking Celtic Park is our spiritual home. Please don't think we're all mad Celtic in the "Republic". We couldn't care less if it's in Parkhead or Murrayfield.

You'll find some Scottish folk have warped views on the irish too much propaganda when they were young.

Hyping with multiple posts then correcting a typo/spelling mistake of a 60 year old woman on a Friday afternoon, I wonder what trait in Helen makes this platitudinous activity suddenly so appealing with respect to her, but so bromidic in others. If only there were some clues :-)):-))

Hyping with multiple posts then correcting a typo/spelling mistake of a 60 year old woman on a Friday afternoon, I wonder what trait in Helen makes this platitudinous activity suddenly so appealing with respect to her, but so bromidic in others. If only there were some clues :-)):-))

The King of Thesaurus strikes again.

Lads is there an "ignore" function on this message board?

aye , fortunately i went to school as a child and developed my reading skills to a the point where i can pick and choose what i read. A lot of poor souls on the TAMB haven't mastered that skill yet (which is weird as i've had it for as long as i can remember really) so they're destined to read every post even ones they don't like, and as such require a sort of board disability welfare where they want certain poster banned, as they can't but help read their posts..When if they spent like 2 minutes learning how to be a selective reader they would eliminate the problem forever, eliminating the multiple posts asking for censorship(which is a bad thing) and also removing the virtual metaphoric tears,snotters,whining and wailing that normally accompany someone of stunted emotional development reading something they don't like.

Like folk wanting to ban certain books instead of just deciding not to read them.

The King of Thesaurus strikes again.

You're such a unique person of such attributes, rarely seen, that one must reach deep into ones vocabulary to accurately render you for others.

Talking completely separately does homophobe have a synonym? do you know?

There are female supporters of both Ireland and Scotland - it will not be an exclusively "lad's trip" - I just don't believe that women should suffer verbal abuse.

Let me put you in the picture

Let me show you what I mean

The messiah is my sister

Ain't no king, man, she's my queen........