Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Flipping eck said:

So the codes are being sent at 10am with the tickets going on sale right away?

According to the email sent yesterday, 'access links for eligible members will be sent at that point in time (10am)'. The tickets are already on sale, you just need the link/code in order to buy.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rumours of Glasgow heading towards tier 4.

Tickets might mean fuck all 

What do you think will happen? Is there protocol in place for if they can’t host it? Murrayfield maybe or moved to Wembley? I would suggest behind closed doors but eufa definitely don’t want that and want money in

11 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

What do you think will happen? Is there protocol in place for if they can’t host it? Murrayfield maybe or moved to Wembley? I would suggest behind closed doors but eufa definitely don’t want that and want money in

There is no way UEFA will want it behind closed doors. They will move it to Northosh England somewhere. Newcastle or Liverpool somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

For all the shambles of ticketing for previous campaigns the SFA have done this well. Links sent out bang on time and no issues at all.

To be fair, they had a wee bit of help from UEFA this time round. And they are only selling couple of thousand tickets for each game. The process was smooth and easy, but I don't know how much of that was down to the SFA?

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

To be fair, they had a wee bit of help from UEFA this time round. And they are only selling couple of thousand tickets for each game. The process was smooth and easy, but I don't know how much of that was down to the SFA?

Still have to liaise with UEFA, work out the allocation based on points, send all comms and send links on time. I'm being generous since I usually wouldn't trust them to run a bath!

4 minutes ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

Still have to liaise with UEFA, work out the allocation based on points, send all comms and send links on time. I'm being generous since I usually wouldn't trust them to run a bath!

The “liaise with UEFA” part will be UEFA sending the SFA emails with sales updates and additional codes. Hardly rocket science but it’s good that it all appears to have gone smoothly. 

The UEFA website got very busy quite quickly on Tuesday so god knows what it would have been like if the games were full capacity and 10,000 of us were trying to buy tickets at the same time. 

11 minutes ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

And, you got your tickets, which always helps to boost the mood a wee bit. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Jamessm238 said:

That’s me off to all 3 games now at a combined total of £330. And EUFA have the cheek to call the ESL greedy 😆 couldn’t care less though!!!

If you have 14 points you could have got a €50 ticket for Wembley on Tuesday. 

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

If you have 14 points you could have got a €50 ticket for Wembley on Tuesday. 

My friend is in the cat 2 and wanted to be with him didn’t know if the seat together option would work in different cats. I just assumed it wouldn’t