Israel and palestine - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel and palestine

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good debate. Have been watching the news on it a bit more. As usual it is the innocents that suffer. Speaking to my pal yesterday.  America are damned if they do something and dammed if they don't. What a world. 

America won't get involved to many billionaire American jewish

21 hours ago, jcs said:

America won't get involved to many billionaire American jewish

Aye probably JCS.  Never really looked in to it as tend to think about my own countries politics.  But hate seeing and hearing about young kids being killed.  I only asked the question about the Celtic support as I was reading the article about them taking the Palestinian flags in to CP and wondered why.  I think the main answer is that Palestine are the underdogs from what I can see.  I don't have a personal side as hate all wars.  

On 5/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, Jim Beem said:

Certainly is in this case. Took him 2 posts to throw in Celtic and Rangers. Horrible Fucking rat of a man

Calls himself an educated man yet knows fuck all about the Palestine situation?, even had the gall to throw in the Gaza joke, Can we not flush this fucking Turd once and for all?????

13 hours ago, dj mick said:

Calls himself an educated man yet knows fuck all about the Palestine situation?, even had the gall to throw in the Gaza joke, Can we not flush this fucking Turd once and for all?????

Never called myself an educated man. Just stated my profession. As for Palestine I didn't teach anything about that and wouldn't comment on something I don't know enough about.  What I do know is that there are 2 sides to every story. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter etc. When this board resorts to abuse when someone asks  simple question.  My my. I despair sometimes. Never mind. Every day is a school day. Stand on.

15 hours ago, dj mick said:

He's the thickest cunt on here by some distance, not one single redeeming feature about the guy. The mods seem to love the cunt 😂🤷‍♂️

On 5/16/2021 at 1:53 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye probably JCS.  Never really looked in to it as tend to think about my own countries politics.  But hate seeing and hearing about young kids being killed.  I only asked the question about the Celtic support as I was reading the article about them taking the Palestinian flags in to CP and wondered why.  I think the main answer is that Palestine are the underdogs from what I can see.  I don't have a personal side as hate all wars.  

Holy fuck.......

On 5/16/2021 at 6:53 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Can you please attempt to grasp that world affairs do not ever boil down to OF allegiances?

There's serious juju going down in Gaza - 230+ innocents killed including 60+ children. Yes CHILDREN FFS.

Maybe spend less time posting whataboutery dross on the Rangers FTP thread and use the time looking into why innocent children are being killed in the name of something that they have been unlucky enough to be born into through no choice or fault of their own or their parents?

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Can you please attempt to grasp that world affairs do not ever boil down to OF allegiances?

There's serious juju going down in Gaza - 230+ innocents killed including 60+ children. Yes CHILDREN FFS.

Maybe spend less time posting whataboutery dross on the Rangers FTP thread and use the time looking into why innocent children are being killed in the name of something that they have been unlucky enough to be born into through no choice or fault of their own or their parents?

Great post...

15 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ok. I was reading a news article from Celtic Park and asked a simple question about why Celtic were alligned to Palestine.  But......  According to you Barney it has nothing to do with the OF.  I despair.  I think the Celtic board would disagree with you there.  I have no interest in that conflict.  More interested in getting our independence just now.  But ask a simple question on here and I am the big bad hun so stand on 

On 5/23/2021 at 10:07 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Ok. I was reading a news article from Celtic Park and asked a simple question about why Celtic were alligned to Palestine.  But.....I despair.  I have no interest in that just now.  But I am the big bad hun so stand on 

Kool thread

• 6 months later...