Poland Match Thread - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Match Thread

Clyde1998

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have played the two hardest away games!! Think the next game is a must win which I believe we can. By all accounts Germany again have bossed the game and failed to get all 3 points in their last two games. If you look at who has played who then it doesn't look too bad with roi and Gibraltar at home for the next two games then we should be looking for six points. I'm still positive and fully believe we can win all our home games and possibly go unbeaten for the rest of the group. I look forward to all the abuse and doubters ??

Why? 4 points from Poland and Ireland, plus a win away to georgia will at least be good enough for 3rd. And surely Ireland's luck's done now after two late goals.

Can only hope you are right, they seem to be getting the luck just now. The night we play gibraltar they play each other which is why it is important we put them on the back foot, because poland look like they are go be in that top 2 and hopefully germanys bad run will stop and finish in there as well, so go be between us two to battle it oot.

Can only hope you are right, they seem to be getting the luck just now. The night we play gibraltar they play each other which is why it is important we put them on the back foot, because poland look like they are go be in that top 2 and hopefully germanys bad run will stop and finish in there as well, so go be between us two to battle it oot.

I have no idea right now whether Poland will finish 2nd or 4th. The could lose at Hampden, in Dublin and in Germany, and even drop points away to Georgia.

And head-to-head is huge if we manage to come level with Ireland and/or Poland. 2 goals tonight helps.

1. Higher number of points obtained in the matches played between the teams in question;
  2. Superior goal difference resulting from the matches played between the teams in question;
  3. Higher number of goals scored in the matches played between the teams in question;
  4. Higher number of goals scored away from home in the matches played between the teams in question;