Steve Clarke interview - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steve Clarke interview

Taylor1996

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

You’re condescending and quite often rude. Possibly not on purpose but you are. I haven’t once said you should be abused for that but if your going to be rude to people they will likely be rude back.

As far as you being abusive, I didn’t say you were but you have sent me abusive DMs on here in the past. You have called me a pussy on more than one occasion. 

There’s a big difference between stepping in when someone getting mugged and not getting involved in petty spats on a daft football forum. 

I posted a thread about being positive about supporting Scotland. First reply? I was called a prick

Condescending? Never knew that was against the board rules.

Because you called me names. Anyone that abuse people online is a pussy. 

Not really. I remember telling you, when I was being abused, and you were blaming me, that you should check out what people are calling me. You said, and I quote, "I don't read ever post". It's clear that you'll blame me, no matter what.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Over 40 years old, aye right 😂😂😂

Dude, I am clearly the most mature person in this place.

Doesn't take much searching to find people being terrible bombastic and acting like, dare I say, Donald trump.

And this is from men who are in their 50s+

It's embarrassing.

8 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

I posted a thread about being positive about supporting Scotland. First reply? I was called a prick

Condescending? Never knew that was against the board rules.

Because you called me names. Anyone that abuse people online is a pussy. 

Not really. I remember telling you, when I was being abused, and you were blaming me, that you should check out what people are calling me. You said, and I quote, "I don't read ever post". It's clear that you'll blame me, no matter what.

I didn’t say being condescending was against the rules but people don’t like it and they won’t be slow in letting you know that they don’t like it. It leads to petty arguments and insults and then full blown arguments which never seem to be to your fault. 

What names did I call you? Anything I did call you would likely have been in retaliation because I don’t “abuse people online” as a rule. 

If you equate a few people on here calling you a prick to someone getting mugged in the street then maybe the internet isn’t the place for you? 

Edited by Texas Pete

2 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Dude, I am clearly the most mature person in this place.

Doesn't take much searching to find people being terrible bombastic and acting like, dare I say, Donald trump.

And this is from men who are in their 50s+

It's embarrassing.

Dude😂😂😂.

Youre a delusional cunt, nothing more. Yes thats abuse

7 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I didn’t say being condescending was against the rules but people don’t like it and they won’t be slow on letting you know that they don’t like it. It leads to petty arguments and insults and then full blown arguments which never seem to be to our fault. 

What names did I call you? Anything I did call you would likely have been in retaliation because I don’t “abuse people online” as a rule. 

If you equate a few people on here calling you a prick to someone getting mugged in the street then maybe the internet isn’t the place for you? 

If you/they don't like condescension then maybe the internet isn't the the place for you/them?

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Dude😂😂😂.

Youre a delusional cunt, nothing more. Yes thats abuse

I am?

How so?

Mate, let's put this to bed, once and for all. For x amount of time I have absolutely obliterated you. From all ends. So much so that you apparently, you put me on "hide".

Yeah right.

If you want to keep going around, you know fine well that I'm more up for it.

You're nothing but an internet plastic hard man. Nothing more than that. You've never rattled me, though, never have. If you want to keep trying, bring it. :)

Just now, Taylor1996 said:

I am?

How so?

Mate, let's put this to bed, once and for all. For x amount of time I have absolutely obliterated you. From all ends. So much so that you apparently, you put me on "hide".

Yeah right.

If you want to keep going around, you know fine well that I'm more up for it.

You're nothing but an internet plastic hard man. Nothing more than that. You've never rattled me, though, never have. If you want to keep trying, bring it. 

😂😂😂😂😂

youve spent months on here fighting with everyone about a fuckin formation.......a fuckin formation😂😂😂😂. You must be one sad little boy to spend months looking for vindication from people you apprently dont want the attention of. Your a lying little cunt

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

youve spent months on here fighting with everyone about a fuckin formation.......a fuckin formation😂😂😂😂. You must be one sad little boy to spend months looking for vindication from people you apprently dont want the attention of. Your a lying little cunt

I imagine Chripper as a guy who has drunk five cans of Red Bull by lunchtime, logs on to the TAMB and shouts at the screen "Mon then ya cunts !!!" as he resumes his daily posting habits.  

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Just now, vanderark14 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Months? Check your maths.

Mate, you can say what you like. Send all the cyber barbs and arrows my way that you like. The facts state that I initially posted about changing back to a three. I was piled on. No mistake about it.

He who laughs last, lasts longest.

And believe me, I'm laughing.

What formation would you use? a 4?

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

I imagine Chripper as a guy who has drunk five cans of Red Bull by lunchtime, logs on to the TAMB and shouts at the screen "Mon then ya cunts !!!" as he resumes his daily posting habits.  

Ill give him one thing, he is one of a kind. Ive met all kinds of people but never anyone as arrogant as this guy. Hes entertaining at least

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

Months? Check your maths.

Mate, you can say what you like. Send all the cyber barbs and arrows my way that you like. The facts state that I initially posted about changing back to a three. I was piled on. No mistake about it.

He who laughs last, lasts longest.

And believe me, I'm laughing.

What formation would you use? a 4?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what ever you say chripper. 

I have no idea what you initially posted because youve had a few usernames over god knows how long.

I dont have a preferred formation, im not a fuckin wet blanket like you.

16 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

If you/they don't like condescension then maybe the internet isn't the the place for you/them?

I don’t think anyone likes being patronised but I don’t rise to it like some people do. I generally try to act like an adult on the internet. 

Lots of people don’t give you the time of day on here, even when you make good points. Why do you think that is?

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

I am aware that you blithely ignore the abuse that I receive here, so I won't engage, too much.

Over x amount of time I have received untold amount of ridicule for my preference for three at the back. I have every right to shove the words back down the throat of the detractors.

Have you got evidence that Steve Clarks doesn't browse here? I don't. 

You are absolutely fkin delirious.  :lol: 

Anyway. 

Certain people have used up their quota of my precious time. 

If any Scotland fans wish to contribute with positive vibes, mature discourse and constructive analysis about Scotland, on this thread. Proceed. Anything else will be ignored 

Back to topic:

Steve Clarke is doing a brilliant job. After a shaky start, he's stabilized things, paying much to a major overhaul of the formation and system.

Hopefully Scotland can see it through and beat Serbia. :)

Edited by Taylor1996

8 minutes ago, JECK said:

What on earth is going on in this thread??

Same as always.

The Mob (Who are obsessed with me) are trying to ruin another one of my threads and rile me up. They have failed, for the hundredth or so times, so they'll go crying to Daddy to get me banned.

Same old, same old.

33 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

I don't actually believe this person is this arrogant in real life. He just likes winding people up. 

You're wrong. Unlike the mob in this place, I am exactly who I portray myself to be. The net doesn't give me cyber courage.

I would ask what I do to "wind people up", but we all know the reason why.

The TAMB elders don't want someone from the outside posting on their turf. They think this is their own personal playground.

Tough. I'm not going anywhere. That should be obvious to everyone.

Anyway.

Back to topic.

Edited by Taylor1996