Male Grooming - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Male Grooming

Turned up to start a job this morning. Shambles of a madhoose. Clutter everywhere. As I stood taking down pictures, curtains, blinds, etc, the guy, same age as me was standing in the bathroom with a fucking hairdryer for his hair. HIS hair! 😫

What is an acceptable cut-off for where men should draw the line when grooming? I will admit, I had a chuckle thinking of one poster on here who would’ve died of shock witnessing this guy this morning. 😆

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Turned up to start a job this morning. Shambles of a madhoose. Clutter everywhere. As I stood taking down pictures, curtains, blinds, etc, the guy, same age as me was standing in the bathroom with a fucking hairdryer for his hair. HIS hair! 😫

What is an acceptable cut-off for where men should draw the line when grooming? I will admit, I had a chuckle thinking of one poster on here who would’ve died of shock witnessing this guy this morning. 😆

What else would you use a hairdryer on?! Anyway, I'll use a hairdryer if I'm in a rush. These luscious locks don't tame themselves!

My mate went to his GP because he used to sweat really bad, GP recommend this roll on that would help and tells him to shave his pits before applying it.

He’s best man at a wedding, so him and the groom do what the doctor says. 
Turns out you don’t apply it to recently shaved or broken skin.

Wasn’t until minutes before the ceremony did it start burning 😂

13 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Given the many, many pictures of yourself you've posted recently there's no way you're not using a hair dryer on that barnet. 

9 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I got it tight on a work night out because I admitted to what I later learned was “manscaping”

Never owned a hairdryer though. 

Try and keep the beard decent because I’d look homeless if I didn’t. 

I give my neck a shave for fear of ending up looking like @WillfaeSwindon😋

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I've just realised that I genuinely got Ormond and Ramy mixed up!! :oops:

I wondered but put it down to your humour. 😄
The difference is, Ramy posts his shite when he’s sober. 😆

Edited by WCTA