Scottish Cup.... - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Calling me a cunt. Not to bad from your lot today. First a terrorist lover and now a cunt.. Class act you Dons are..

No, i called you a dopey cunt. Youre living up to that label with your inability to read and understand a simple post.

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

If munching Lego helps with the type of career and success Scott Brown (assuming your referring to him) has had then maybe some Aberdeen players should have it on their Christmas list to Santa. 😉

Never met a more bitter support in my life.  Rangers and Celtic are rivals but never in my life have I met a more bitter, chip on the shoulder than Dons fans.  VA and DD sum it up.  Stand on.

15 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

If munching Lego helps with the type of career and success Scott Brown (assuming your referring to him) has had then maybe some Aberdeen players should have it on their Christmas list to Santa. 😉

I guess this depends on your definition of success. Im not necessarily saying its wrong but he has hardly been challenged during his success. 

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, weekevie04 said:

😆

I know it gets reeled out, but it's bang on :)

I'd love to see McInnes' record against Celtic and Rangers.

Im usually the first to jump on mcinnes for his record against either side of bigot circus but he set the team out right today, aberdeen didnt take their chances. A cracking long range effort sucker punched aberdeen and its given celtic a shot in the arm, theyve been very good since that goal. I doubt many scottish teams in the league would cope with celtic playing thw way they did for 35 mins after the first goal

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Im usually the first to jump on mcinnes for his record against either side of bigot circus but he set the team out right today, aberdeen didnt take their chances. A cracking long range effort sucker punched aberdeen and its given celtic a shot in the arm, theyve been very good since that goal. I doubt many scottish teams in the league would cope with celtic playing thw way they did for 35 mins after the first goal

Rangers seem to cope with them ok.

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

You chasing a pundits job, good analysis?

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It wasn't meant as a dig either, and I thought they set themselves up very well last week and deserved a share of the spoils. I've not seen the game as I'm working, but I'll watch the highlights later.

They are a good side though, and IMO, the most consistent of the rest season after season. Just seem to feel the pressure when playing Rangers or Celtic