Scottish Cup.... - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

Just now, weekevie04 said:

It wasn't meant as a dig either, and I thought they set themselves up very well last week and deserved a share of the spoils. I've not seen the game as I'm working, but I'll watch the highlights later.

They are a good side though, and IMO, the most consistent of the rest season after season. Just seem to feel the pressure when playing Rangers or Celtic

Β 

I know it wasnt a dig mateπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I think the dons deserved the 3 points last week, some extremely poor refereeing screwed them over but today its beem a case of celtic finding their form again.

If celtic retain this form from now on, they will win the league.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Im using the app and its buffering a lot. I guess its got something to do with the storms

Not what you expect from having to pay topΒ dollar to watch a national semi final.Β 
Β 

edit: Another strange challenge let go there from you know who.Β 

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Not what you expect from having to pay topΒ dollar to watch a national semi final.Β 
Β 

edit: Another strange challenge let go there from you know who.Β 

Watkins nose is bleeding and he is limping off after a wreckless challenge from the celtic hero.

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Watkins nose is bleeding and he is limping off after a wreckless challenge from the celtic hero.

My assumption is he got knocked out, havent seen it again, not a problem though, the challenge doesn’t need to have intent for it to be a booking at minimum, but they ended up getting the drop ball πŸ™„

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh for fuck sake. Get a life. Football is a contact sport. Unless you play for Aberdeen. Never seen a crowd of moaning cunts like you lot in ma life..Β 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh for fuck sake. Get a life. Football is a contact sport. Unless you play for Aberdeen. Never seen a crowd of moaning cunts like you lot in ma life..Β 

SighπŸ™„

Browns challenge was wreckless and a player was injured because of it. Thats not moaning, thats stating a fact.

Β 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Oh well another defeat to celtic at hampden.

All the best to hearts and i say that throygh gritted teeth, usually i wouldnt care but 12 trophies in a row is an embarrassment to the game in scotland

It is that. A game of ifs and buts there, could’ve been so much different, but ah well.Β 

All the best to hearts and i say that throygh gritted teeth, usually i wouldnt care but 12 trophies in a row is an embarrassment to the game in scotland

Not if you support Celtic its not..πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

Don't worry.Β  That Scottish Cup is last years.Β  This years league and Cup will belong to Rangers.Β  9 in front and 55 will break our own world record.Β  So cheer upΒ :beer2:

Disappointing, but a repeat of the great game last week was asking a lot.

Thought Aberdeen looked better after Cosgrove went off ( not a dig at the player as not looking match fit).Β 

Got to take any chances that come your way and that was the difference.

Β 

Edited by prideothenorth

Didn’t pay attention to the game and was hoping for an Aberdeen winΒ for the sake of Scottish football but as per usual the blunt reality is the gap in budgets are all to stark. Hearts will get blown away. Quadruple treble is just fkin insane.

Pointless for every other team.Β The sooner a British/euro league is created for the old firm to join the better.Β 

1 hour ago, JECK said:

Didn’t pay attention to the game and was hoping for an Aberdeen winΒ for the sake of Scottish football but as per usual the blunt reality is the gap in budgets are all to stark. Hearts will get blown away. Quadruple treble is just fkin insane.

Pointless for every other team.Β The sooner a British/euro league is created for the old firm to join the better.Β 

Nice to see something rather that β€œAberdeen shat it”

A dose of reality in this post, something that often lacks in this board.Β 

6 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

It wasn't meant as a dig either, and I thought they set themselves up very well last week and deserved a share of the spoils. I've not seen the game as I'm working, but I'll watch the highlights later.

They are a good side though, and IMO, the most consistent of the rest season after season. Just seem to feel the pressure when playing Rangers or Celtic

Maybe they both up their game against Aberdeen.