Coronavirus - Page 337 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

We've dropped down to about 2.5k for a wee bit now.

These two graphs tell a story though, can you point out where vaccination started, blue cases , red deaths, for entirety of pandemic, first blue wave was before mass testing.

covid1.png.3d785119b83e1c542db01b48b4524f82.png757865722_covid2.png.10e33b9977d5d3edebf6f9dbf88d557b.png

Edited by phart

Love the first introduction "a key architect of mRNA" "without Dr Malone we wouldn't have mRNA" 

mRNA predates humanity by about 4 billion years it existed before DNA. It's older than life itself on this planet.

Malone managed to use lipids to take mRNA into a human cell in laboratory conditions, something which had been done previously in mice and humans before. Then managed to actually get it into a frog embryo. Not sure where that falls into the animal experimentation moral dilema.

He also claims to have invented mRNA vaccines and at the same time say they don't work... Which is a weird flex as the kids say.

His animal experiments were instrumental in showing that mRNA could be seen as a viable delivery system for "medicine" though or at least other experts say.

The whole premise of Delta escaping vaccines is wrong though, we have the real world data hundreds of millions of points of data.

One of the most chilling parts of that discussion above is when they touch on the testing or complete lack of it on the effect of pregnant women or even the reproductive system in general. 

There is so much corruption of the medical profession and academia it is beyond belief.

To shill for money is one thing to shill for your own ego of course is another.

Sad listening to them talk about how the treatment has been hijacked by big money interests and reading this thread at the same time. What a fucked up ‘discussion’.

Ivermectin for me but not for thee...

Last week Rogan told his audience that Dr. Pierre Kory from FLCCC treated him and 200 members of Congress with monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, Z-pak, NAD, vitamins, and ivermectin.

Joe Rogan: Dr. Pierre Kory, who one of the doctors from the Frontline Critical Care Group that has been treating people, including by the way, 200 congresspeople have been treated with ivermectin for COVID. Did you know that? Yeah. Google that!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/joe-rogan-way-200-congress-people-treated-ivermectin-covid/

Interesting comments from Rogan in the short clip in the link. I agree with him, this really is all about the money. The fact they have to employ these sleazy sophist 'arguments' to rubbish this drug in public while shovelling Ivermectin (and other things you are not allowed) down their throats as soon as they get into bother is vile. 

The way vaccines are being forced on everyone (when they clearly don't work as advertised and may in fact be making it far worse in the longer term) while these cheap and effective treatments are demonized is a scandal of epic proportions. Especially when you consider it is FAR better to catch it, treat it and get over it than any poxy vaccine.

How many people have died by trying to rubbish this drug (and others) for profit motives. All those folk in the care homes etc...

I don't believe they give a fuck about us, no more than they do the average Iraqi or Syrian, and it really shows more and more with every passing day. Just look at all the Tory graft in the PPE contracts etc. They are not even hiding it anymore, right in your face, during a so called time of crisis. 

This is why I say people should be tearing the pace apart at this point. They are taking the piss utter out of us and people are dying unnecessarily as a result (IMHO).

Ripping people off on testing just to move about... it goes on and on. Fuck them, their vaccines and their passports. And I say that as someone who got vaccinated, very reluctantly and only as I effectively had a gun held to my head on the work and travel front. They can take their boosters and shove them right up their arse and be damned.

28 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ivermectin for me but not for thee...

Last week Rogan told his audience that Dr. Pierre Kory from FLCCC treated him and 200 members of Congress with monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, Z-pak, NAD, vitamins, and ivermectin.

Joe Rogan: Dr. Pierre Kory, who one of the doctors from the Frontline Critical Care Group that has been treating people, including by the way, 200 congresspeople have been treated with ivermectin for COVID. Did you know that? Yeah. Google that!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/joe-rogan-way-200-congress-people-treated-ivermectin-covid/

Interesting comments from Rogan in the short clip in the link. I agree with him, this really is all about the money. The fact they have to employ these sleazy sophist 'arguments' to rubbish this drug in public while shovelling Ivermectin (and other things you are not allowed) down their throats as soon as they get into bother is vile. 

The way vaccines are being forced on everyone (when they clearly don't work as advertised and may in fact be making it far worse in the longer term) while these cheap and effective treatments are demonized is a scandal of epic proportions. Especially when you consider it is FAR better to catch it, treat it and get over it than any poxy vaccine.

How many people have died by trying to rubbish this drug (and others) for profit motives. All those folk in the care homes etc...

I don't believe they give a fuck about us, no more than they do the average Iraqi or Syrian, and it really shows more and more with every passing day. Just look at all the Tory graft in the PPE contracts etc. They are not even hiding it anymore, right in your face, during a so called time of crisis. 

This is why I say people should be tearing the pace apart at this point. They are taking the piss utter out of us and people are dying unnecessarily as a result (IMHO).

Ripping people off on testing just to move about... it goes on and on. Fuck them, their vaccines and their passports. And I say that as someone who got vaccinated, very reluctantly and only as I effectively had a gun held to my head on the work and travel front. They can take their boosters and shove them right up their arse and be damned.

I’m with you thplinth. Although I have not taken the vaccine and will not, ever. 

Dexamethasone is effective against covid, and is off-patent , cheap, widely available can be delivered multiple ways and was adopted and not supressed at all. 

So why suppress one and not the other. Perhaps because the causal factor is effectiveness and not suppression by "them"

Even the reasoning doesn't fit the data. It's just the now debunked hydroxychloroquine argument from summer 2020 re-surfacing, what happened to that anyway? Oh yeah it's sitting in warehouses useless cause it has no efficacy treating covid.

Edited by phart

Popular podcaster, Joe Rogan, 54 has called Australia a “dystopian, police-state” over a spoof ad criticising anti-vaxxers.

Despite this, the UFC commentator, comedian and host of The Joe Rogan Experience shared a sketch from ABC program Gruen, while slamming Australia for having the “worst reaction to the pandemic” in the caption.

“Not only has Australia had the worst reaction to the pandemic with dystopian, police-state measures that are truly inconceivable to the rest of the civilised world, but they also have the absolute dumbest propaganda,” he wrote, referencing the 36-second Gruen clip.

Realising his mistake, he later corrected his Instagram caption with “EDIT: apparently this is not a real ad. It’s from a satirical show.”

Awkward moment American podcaster Joe Rogan slams 'police-state' Australia for 'dumb propaganda' TV commercial - before realising it's a JOKE from an ABC comedy show

Edited by phart

UK population 70 million, COVID deaths 140,000.

USA population 334 million, COVID deaths 770,000. 

Australia population 25 million, COVID deaths 1,800.

And yet we still see folk slagging of the Australian handling of the pandemic. For me, those numbers speak for themselves.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

The first antiviral in tablet form has been approved for use against COVID.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/first-oral-antiviral-for-covid-19-lagevrio-molnupiravir-approved-by-mhra

I saw that and then also saw claims it was just ivermectin rebranded so the patent hasn't lapsed. Then I looked at their relative skeletal formulas and functional groups and laughed.

1 hour ago, phart said:

I saw that and then also saw claims it was just ivermectin rebranded so the patent hasn't lapsed. Then I looked at their relative skeletal formulas and functional groups and laughed.

Well, both of them have a "v,n r, and m " in their names so that would be close enough for some folk. 😂

On 10/24/2021 at 4:13 PM, Lamia said:

Interesting spike in cases in the Faroe Islands. I wonder what is behind that 🤔

CA0EFAA7-874D-4FC9-B852-0C6EEBAB2805.jpeg

The Faroes have now doubled their death toll with 2 deaths this month and cases remain high.

This could have easily been avoided and am sure they will be questioning whether it was really worth it!

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 15.48.16.png

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Stick to your guns, I wish I had but they had me over a barrel on a couple of fronts. 

I’m fully expecting things to get worse. If it means me leaving or losing my job then so be it. 
The worst bit about this whole thing is people actually still believe it’s about a virus.