Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

The only articles I can see are two flights re-routed for technical faults and another article stating seville airport isn't geared up to deal with the amount of visitors therefore fans are flying to Faro and Malaga instead

I read similar although why the would accept the flights and then turn them away does seem a bit strange. 

3 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

my perfect week is Rangers with the uefa cup and hearts with the Scottish cup.  Perfect!

No self respecting non old firm fan would ever utter those words which shows you are on the wind up or a staunch died in the wool hun. Either way its very sad

5 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Already been proved as mischief-making by bitter Celtic fans. Heaven's sake ALL Scots should be proud that a team from our league has achieved this.

100% behind them tonight….    100% against them come Saturday!

No self respecting non old firm fan would ever utter those words which shows you are on the wind up or a staunch died in the wool hun. Either way its very sad

Always look out for rangers, obviously after Hearts.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I read similar although why the would accept the flights and then turn them away does seem a bit strange. 

I can only assume the likes of kerrydale street is littered with shite like ramys posts.  My mates over there said the atmosphere was party like last night, They had a great time. Although they in Benelmadena, taking a bus to Seville today

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

Always look out for rangers, obviously after Hearts.

As I said, there is no fan of non OF club would think this way unless looking for a reaction

I can only assume the likes of kerrydale street is littered with shite like ramys posts.  My mates over there said the atmosphere was party like last night, They had a great time. Although they in Benelmadena, taking a bus to Seville today

I’ve found the “source”. A Celtic fans site references a Daily Record journo on his way to Seville saying the airport is closed and flight being diverted. The “article” then goes on make wild assumptions as to why this has happened including claiming all flights from Scotland are being diverted. If you look at the journo’s Twitter feed he then goes on to say that the plan has refuelled and they’re on their way to Seville again so it’s all bollocks. 

interestingly enough, the same “article” also references a “Daily Mail journalist” reporting on fighting and racism coming from a number of Rangers fans but doesn’t provide the journalists name, a link to the article or even quotes from it. 

So I think we can put those 2 to bed for now. 

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As I said, there is no fan of non OF club would think this way unless looking for a reaction

you do not speak for all non-OF fans.

plenty of hearts fans want rangers to lose tonight - not me.  There’s a whole thread on kickback about it if you are interested and discounts your theory.

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’ve found the “source”. A Celtic fans site references a Daily Record journo on his way to Seville saying the airport is closed and flight being diverted. The “article” then goes on make wild assumptions as to why this has happened including claiming all flights from Scotland are being diverted. If you look at the journo’s Twitter feed he then goes on to say that the plan has refuelled and they’re on their way to Seville again so it’s all bollocks. 

interestingly enough, the same “article” also references a “Daily Mail journalist” reporting on fighting and racism coming from a number of Rangers fans but doesn’t provide the journalists name, a link to the article or even quotes from it. 

So I think we can put those 2 to bed for now. 

I can just imagine little ramy getting so excited when he read this on a reputable source like a celtic forum. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

you do not speak for all non-OF fans.

plenty of hearts fans want rangers to lose tonight - not me.  There’s a whole thread on kickback about it if you are interested and discounts your theory.

I didn't day I speak for non OF fans but I can 100% say you are the first one I have ever encountered who claims to have rangers as their 2nd team. 

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I am not on facebook, other people sent me the picture of you. You posted the video on the TAMB of yourself shouting at canadians about scotland winning the calcutta cup.

Oh dear. I celebrated Scotland beating our auld rival. That's terrible, I should have been lifted. What has this world come to.. Cannae even enjoy a famous victory without some cunts getting offended. Too soft these days some folk..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

You were shouting at complete strangers in the street, people who didn't give a fuck about the rugby. When rangers fans are doing the same tonight, I assume you won;t have a problem with it

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You were shouting at complete strangers in the street, people who didn't give a fuck about the rugby. When rangers fans are doing the same tonight, I assume you won;t have a problem with it

What? I was shouting at strangers on the street? You must have me confused with somebody else. You couldnae make this up. Who was filming this supposed assault on the good citizens of Ottawa? Sky sports Ottawa ffs? Are you obsessed with me by chance. Why don't you spend less time focusing on me, and more time on your nearly relegated shite football team. Honestly pal, try and get me oot yir heid !!😳

You filmed it you fucking idiot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok then, you believe in that empty hied of yours.... Fuck me !!!

The video is in the rugby forum

Sad wee fuckwit 

I can just imagine little ramy getting so excited when he read this on a reputable source like a celtic forum. 🤣

Do you actually make any contributions to the actual thread, or just troll folk around and try and belittle them making yourself look like the "Headmaster" that was bullied as a child, and still lives at home wae his Maw. I have seen you do this to several posters over the last while, and years past. Just an honest question fella.

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Do you actually make any contributions to the actual thread, or just troll folk around and try and belittle them making yourself look like the "Headmaster" that was bullied as a child, and still lives at home wae his Maw. I have seen you do this to several posters over the last while, and years past. Just an honest question fella.

I'm fine with every poster with the exception of you. Your an abusive bully but the type of bully who is really a wimp. Not only are you a Bully, you're a thick cunt with zero self awareness. 

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm fine with every poster with the exception of you. Your an abusive bully but the type of bully who is really a wimp. Not only are you a Bully, you're a thick cunt with zero self awareness. 

And again.. You see where I am going with this... Put the crayons down for a minute, practice mindfulness, I know, it's a big word for you, then it should dawn on you..  Your welcome..

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Malcolm? Lamia come to mind? Or maybe I made those names up aswell. Busted I'm afraid...

It's really rich coming from you, youve abused and argued with everyone on here. You're so rattled and desperate right now, it's hularious. 

You came steaming in this morning with nade up story about rangers fans misbehaving, you were shot down easily and now you are deflecting.

I'm out now, I.apologise to the others for ruining the last couple of days on this thread.

Congrats to ramy tho, he's the first cunt I've encountered on the Internet who I'd gladly punch. Never thought I'd let someone I didn't know push me that far

14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

It's really rich coming from you, youve abused and argued with everyone on here. You're so rattled and desperate right now, it's hularious. 

You came steaming in this morning with nade up story about rangers fans misbehaving, you were shot down easily and now you are deflecting.

Others posted the same news ya bampot..