Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Now that is obsession for you.  Never witnessed anything like that before.

And please don't tell me you do the same statistical analysis of Celtic and all other clubs in Scotland.  Obsession doesn't get you anywhere in life Scotty.  Stick to your own club like most normal people do.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Erm.  In case you hadn't noticed and according to FIFA and UEFA Rangers are Scottish League Campions for the 55th time.  I think I will stick with their version of facts Scotty.  If you don't mind 👍

It just means that those masons recognise the fact that you bought your history for a pound.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Now that is obsession for you.  Never witnessed anything like that before.

That's why i'm here. :)

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Off the top of my head, only Rangers, Sevco, and Hearts have a * beside trophies.

And therein lies the problem.  It is all off the top of your head.  Haven't read about Rangers or Hearts having the *.  But if it is off the top of your head I am prepared to be corrected.

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

The financial doping by Rangers and Hearts are well documented.

This thread is about Sevco.

Scotty.  You are the only person on here now that talks about Sevco.  It is really boring and childish.  The only one.  Why is that?  Is it a hatred that the bible teaches?

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Scotty.  You are the only person on here now that talks about Sevco.  It is really boring and childish.  The only one.  Why is that?  

I'm going to be honest with you.

it's because I don't like them very much.

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I can count on one hand the clubs I don't like.

So why don't you start a thread on them as well?  Who are they?  Might take your mind off Rangers for a wee while.  There is a difference between not liking and obsession my friend.  Get some other threads started about the teams you don't like.  Get it off your chest.

2 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The good news is that you are the only one on here that still uses the term Sevco.  Pathetic.  Grow up Scotty.  Who are the other teams on here you would like to start a thread with any other team you don't like then?  And always remember.  Jesus saves.  But Dalglish nets the rebound 👍

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's not misdirection.

I'm hardly shirking any tackles here.

I was being understanding.

People get picked on and put down for race, creed and culture, for being short, or fat, or skinny, or ugly, or for having acne, or for being 'slow', etc. and so do people of different sexual orientations.

I get it.

It's wrong.

So, you're alluding that I'm gay because I made a throwaway (and true) comment about religion being historically against gay people?

No. I'm a red blooded, straight, white Scottish male. Thanks for your concern, though.

It's a dubious thing to do. I mean, you (probably) think slavery is fine. I don't. Doesnt mean that I'm black.

Edited by Taylor1996

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The good news is that you are the only one on here that still uses the term Sevco.  Pathetic.  Grow up Scotty.  Who are the other teams on here you would like to start a thread with any other team you don't like then?  And always remember.  Jesus saves.  But Dalglish nets the rebound 👍

People in glass houses 

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correction...

Scottish League Cups... 0 for 9(Going for 10IAR)

Scottish Cups... 0 for 9(Going for 10IAR)

Scottish Premiership Titles... 1* for 5

---------------

Total... 1* for 23

Another informative update. 

Just want to continue to thank you for this excellent service. 

5 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

So, you're alluding that I'm gay because...

I thought that you were the same gay poster that I had had discussions with on here previously.

Apologies for getting my wires crossed.

...because I made a throwaway (and true) comment about religion being historically against gay people?

Yes, religion has been historically against gay people, but true Bible-believing Christianity isn't against anyone.

It's a dubious thing to do. 

Showing empathy isn't dubious.

I mean, you (probably) think slavery is fine.

Where do I start? :lol: 

I don't. 

Be careful you don't come across as 'holier than thou', now.

Doesnt mean that I'm black.

Slaves come in all colours.

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Top work, Scotty. Never let them forget these things. 👍

4 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Another informative update. 

Just want to continue to thank you for this excellent service. 

Cheers, lads.

Makes it all worthwhile. :)

Rangers are getting stung "too many times" in cup competitions says Steven Gerrard as his side lost on penalties to St Johnstone in the Scottish Cup quarter-final.

Personally, I don't think that only getting 'stung' twice a season is "too many times".

Keep it up.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Great foto which everyone on here will enjoy.  Stand on.

May be an image of 1 person

"Four weeks ago I felt on top of the world, I felt fantastic, proudest man on the planet," Gerrard told Rangers TV of his side's Premiership win. "Right now I feel like the worst."

• 1 month later...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/three-reasons-rangers-fans-fallen-24270557.amp?__twitter_impression=true

You have to a be special type of arsehole to first of all write that article but to believe it is up there with some of the most warped opinions in Scottish football.