Gordon Brown - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gordon Brown

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From him personally making 'a vow' to him now urging 'others to sign a petition' in less than 3 weeks.

Imagine how you would feel right now if you voted No on the back of this guy's lies? :shudder:

A fella I work with did and he bitterly regrets it now, even tho we told him beforehand it will all fall to pieces. He was convinced the extra powers would come and chose to vote on that principle. There must be lots more like that.

A fella I work with did and he bitterly regrets it now, even tho we told him beforehand it will all fall to pieces. He was convinced the extra powers would come and chose to vote on that principle. There must be lots more like that.

Give them a bit of time at least.

They have until May 7th...

I haven't really followed this closely but has Brown given a proper, vaguely challenging interview on the subject yet?

The guy seems to be untouchable.

yeah, totally unchallenged by anyone in the media on why people should sign a petition to force his own parties leader to honour a vow

totally unchallenged

Brown doesn't do challenging interviews.He was constantly humiliated at PMQs, frankly he'd be out of his depth on the One Show.

One thing i can guarantee is that us fifers will try our best to get brown out when the time comes.He got in bed with the tories who tried to destroy this country and we wont forgive or forget that.Dave torrance who is snp msp from kirkcaldy will be getting plenty support in fact he is a raith fan aswell so will want to sort broon oot at the polls. :ok:

Well, look at what happened to the Lib Dems in Scotland after they got into bed with the Tories...

Edited by ZoltanBuchan

Broon hasnae kept a promise in years:

Running the Office of Gordon and Sarah Brown not for profit but for charitable purposes?

http://order-order.com/2014/02/13/gordon-brown-office-gives-just-1-in-4-pounds-raised-to-charity-funds-globe-trotting-lifestyle-with-10000-a-week-expenses/

Aye. Lied about that then.

Getting a £30 million Harvard style business school built in Dunfermline?

http://www.tomminogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/to-be-built-in-dunfermline.pdf

http://www.tomminogue.com/welcome/chapter-4-harvard-business-school-and-the-second-supplemental-charter/

Total horseshit.

Keeping a dignified silence about his daughter's death and not exploiting it for cheap political gain?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249089/Gordon-Brown-weeps-television-talks-death-Jennifer.html

When his PM polling was low, he started greeting about his shitty dead kid to Piers Morgan to try to hoodwink folk into thinking he's no a cùnt.

Except he is a cùnt.

He's a lying cùnt who will say anything if it benefits him for five minutes.

He's a fùcking psychopath.

He was at victoria hospice in kirkcaldy today for an opening of a ward or something like that.2 security visited the hospice yesterday to discuss the visit with the staff.He would go to the opening of a bottle of irn bru if it meant getting his chops and rabid unionist views in the paper.My mum knows him from school and said he was a twat then and hasnt changed and she voted no :-))

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

He was at victoria hospice in kirkcaldy today for an opening of a ward or something like that.2 security visited the hospice yesterday to discuss the visit with the staff.He would go to the opening of a bottle of irn bru if it meant getting his chops and rabid unionist views in the paper.My mum knows him from school and said he was a twat then and hasnt changed and she voted no :-))

Idi Amin ????