The Mighty Celtic... - Page 286 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

• 4 weeks later...

Enjoy Ramy, glad you got the win for you being there, but it’s a treble win in a one horse race, but good that you got to see it. 

Anyway, normals service resumed, Abwrdeen get the euro position that they deserve, I’m going in a euro tour and my loon is now asking me to convince his mum that him coming is a good idea (destination unknown) I’ll decide if it’s acceptable after tha draw for his to miss school 😂😂

42 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Enjoy Ramy, glad you got the win for you being there, but it’s a treble win in a one horse race, but good that you got to see it. 

Anyway, normals service resumed, Abwrdeen get the euro position that they deserve, I’m going in a euro tour and my loon is now asking me to convince his mum that him coming is a good idea (destination unknown) I’ll decide if it’s acceptable after tha draw for his to miss school 😂😂

DD, thank you mate, honestly. It was my first ever Cup Final, and I was over the moon. Cheers for the kind words.. Good luck with the wee man. 😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

DD, thank you mate, honestly. It was my first ever Cup Final, and I was over the moon. Cheers for the kind words.. Good luck with the wee man. 😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

They were not meant in kind, I hope you had a shite day 😂😂😂🤪

Anyway, to Europe………

Maybe we’ll meet in the final after you get pumped out of every competition available as usual 😂😂

2 ️ v 1

Whata time to be alive 😆

46 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

They were not meant in kind, I hope you had a shite day 😂😂😂🤪

Anyway, to Europe………

Maybe we’ll meet in the final after you get pumped out of every competition available as usual 😂😂

2 ️ v 1

Whata time to be alive 😆

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣🍺🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Despite our run ins I'm glad you enjoyed it Ramy. Looks like you had the time of tour life on your trip.

Cheers VA..Aye, it's been a brilliant holiday. My first Cup Final...😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 6/4/2023 at 8:48 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

My first Cup Final...😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Mine was 1975 - Airdrie v Celtic

I was 7

I have been all over the world following Scotland.  Myself and many of the TA guys got interviewed on tv in our travels.  None of us felt the need to boast about it or call themselves 'a legend' lol.  Education is a wonderful thing.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

I have been all over the world following Scotland.  Myself and many of the TA guys got interviewed on tv in our travels.  None of us felt the need to boast about it or call themselves 'a legend' lol.  Education is a wonderful thing.

Go fuck yerself and yir 6 usernames ya prick !!!